Dundee v Motherwell wed 25th oct

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched McCann's interview with the press in the build up for this game. He's raging. It's good, but also a car crash watch in that you can't look away. Can only hope he has his players as triggered as he came across.

Listening to Robinson it seems likely he’ll make a few changes. I’d be surprised if we changed the shape though, I’d imagine we’d stick with a back 3;

Carson
Kipré Hartley Hammell
Grimshaw Bigirimana McHugh Rose Frear
Tanner Moult

Could also see wee Petey getting a run out off the bench, possibly Plummer too.

Given we’re likely to be switching a few players around and we’ve got a really, really shite record at Dens I’d take a draw tbh.

I hope the Dundee players all have their life insurance policies in order, apparently we're one step away from rocking up to matches with chemical weapons and razor-blades in the boots.

Despite only 3 bookings in almost 50 games, Bad-News Bowman is now the subject of a paternity dispute between Vinnie Jones, Razor Ruddock and Julian Dicks, as in one game he caught a player in the face with his arm (despite never once facing the way of the Rangers player to see if anyone was there, and having his eyes shut).

We're coming for the legs of your wives, your children, and as many of the crowd as we can. I don't care if we win, as long as there are ambulances.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

2 wins please . First win starting with this lot.

Moussa to score and clean sheet from Bain.

2-0

Wow, not sure which of these is the most unlikely; I'll go for (in order from most unlikely to most likely) - us winning the next 2 games, Bain keeping a clean sheet, us winning 2-0, Moussa scoring and us to win tonight.

Even that last one is as likely as McKinnon getting invited round to ST for Xmas lunch...

4 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Wow, not sure which of these is the most unlikely; I'll go for (in order from most unlikely to most likely) - us winning the next 2 games, Bain keeping a clean sheet, us winning 2-0, Moussa scoring and us to win tonight.

Even that last one is as likely as McKinnon getting invited round to ST for Xmas lunch...

I'm afraid G-Man is correct (holy fucking christ).

Dundee fans are being too accepting of another season of wishy washy up and down pish.

Our budget and pricing structure is set for a top six finish or at least push. We shouldn't be in a relegation scrap this year and the board have dictated that, not us.

As a squad we should also beable to win these two games coming up and it should be everyone's aim.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Never heard of the c**t.

He's the guy that drove his car out onto the field at the start of the 2nd half of the semi-final, and stalked a Rangers player around for a good 10 minutes before winding down the window and gunning him down in a cloud of bullets, then driving over him not just forwards, but reversing back over him just to make sure. Then set him on fire.

Then killed his family.

According to Keith Jackson.

Archived