Dundee v Motherwell wed 25th oct

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Not seen a bigger bunch of hammer throwers since John Hughes' ICT side.

Not sure what the goal was chalked off for but at least McCann has finally realised Darren O'Dea is pish

According to the updates it coz he had cotton pads up his nose - presumably broken, but I'd fully expect him to be back making a c**t of it before too long

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea why we've brought in an attacker for McGowan. We did that last week when he initially got injured and it was our worst period of the game until we brought off AJ for O'Hara. It just let's Motherwell maintain dominance.

That midfield three has been the thing that's let us play actual football.

Motherwell are the dirtiest team I've seen since Willie McStay's Ross County. I've no complaints about that. The ref is the one allowing it to happen and we're playing like shitebags so we are just getting ragdolled. Motherwell deservedly ahead, could be more.

Not seen a bigger bunch of hammer throwers since John Hughes' ICT side.

Not sure what the goal was chalked off for but at least McCann has finally realised Darren O'Dea is pish

Still upset about Sunday, lads?

Stephen Finnie is abysmal. How could there only be two minutes added on? O’Dea was down injured for longer than that then it took about an hour to sort out the indirect free kick. 

Dreadful goal to concede though. No idea what was wrong with Moussa’s header. But he then missed a sitter when Curran ran through half a dozen players. 

Ho hum. 

Just now, johnnydun said:

Finally, the team that should of started is on!

Was going to say exactly the same thing.  O’Dea is way too slow now.  Moussa gave nothing (disgrace of a finish after Curran’s run) and Deacon’s dead ball deliveries and shot at free kick were awful.

Archived