The Rangers Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Even if they meet the “compensation amount” (not a release clause) because he’s under contract I’m not sure AFC actually have to allow them to talk to him?

For what it’s worth, I agree.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Hilarious

Excellent.  I hope we now walk away.  McInnes reached reached Peak Sheep last season and he's now managing an utter shambles.  The players are shite; they have to get mini-cabs to school parks for training; their stadium is a disgrace; their chairman is detested by their fans and McInnes was out-thought by our youth team coach.

I can see why he'd want to join us.  I can't fathom why we'd want him.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Excellent.  I hope we now walk away.  McInnes reached reached Peak Sheep last season and he's now managing an utter shambles.  The players are shite; they have to get mini-cabs to school parks for training; their stadium is a disgrace; their chairman is detested by their fans and McInnes was out-thought by our youth team coach.

I can see why he'd want to join us.  I can't fathom why we'd want him.

Is this the next Rangers press release?

13 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Even if they meet the “compensation amount” (not a release clause) because he’s under contract I’m not sure AFC actually have to allow them to talk to him?

If it's included in the contract he signed after rejecting Sunderland, then he can walk saying Aberdeen FC are in breach of contract, if this situation arose it will become very messy.

Archived