**** v Thistle

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, davied85 said:

jelousy is a hard thing to spell .get over it .rangers will always be bigger n better than your club no matter what .

FTFY m8

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Anyone know what this was?

9ed9ab8f1b156bf6116fef9d9e6b5aa0.jpg

The black bits were bin bags on sticks. An utter wanton affront to our war dead, IMO...

cani understand the hate from clubs because rangers pay respect to the war vetarans.whats the matter with some folk.we all relatives tht died in battle.

Lots of teams pay their respects to the veterans and the war dead at this time of year. There only seems to be one place that turns that - and the events of one day on the Somme in July 1916 - into a limp excuse to beat off in public.

9 hours ago, davied85 said:

cani understand the hate from clubs because rangers pay respect to the war vetarans.whats the matter with some folk.we all relatives tht died in battle.

I believe it's called 'mock outrage'.

If your fans sang "The wheels on the bus go round, round, round' and had a display of a big red bus there would still be folk greetin about it and pretending to be offended by it.

45 minutes ago, MJC said:

I believe it's called 'mock outrage'.

If your fans sang "The wheels on the bus go round, round, round' and had a display of a big red bus there would still be folk greetin about it and pretending to be offended by it.

Probably because, being ****, the bus would have a reference to being painted in the blood of 17th Century catholics.

11 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Probably because, being ****, the bus would have a reference to being painted in the blood of 17th Century catholics.

It's bigoted attitudes like this that do far more to stoke the flames of 'sectarianism' in Scotland than anything that Rangers fans do, chant or sing.

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

The black bits were bin bags on sticks. An utter wanton affront to our war dead, IMO...

My guess is it's a tribute to the four big blackheads on Colonel Ruthie Rapeclause's arse. That, or a modern art masterpiece depicting Rangers man Murdo (not Willie but a bigot with crap hair nonetheless) Fraser's IQ.

Love their Tories, do slaves.

That, or the number of times Blind Billy Templeton from Errshurr could have driven the Sam McGrory Loyal Supporters Bus through the Thistle defence.

4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

8B9D8257-4F46-4B7F-8786-642EB84E15B8.thumb.jpeg.1a3ad7e8da6e2083ac7adad8b306e605.jpeg

Disgraceful display. Ship those responsible to Madrid for enhanced interrogation immediately. There wasn't a 'Z' in the day, was there? First time stewards at the Crumbledome have shut down a 'demonstration' against one of Europe's biggest Catholic monarchies. Nacho must have been beside himself.

On 11/2/2017 at 09:10, Elixir said:

14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fuxace.  You Thistle blokes are angry, though I'm not sure why.  This, though, is the most delightful blend of stupid and diddy I have ever read in almost 12 years on P&B.

Did you not read the Scottish Cup Final 2016 thread?

13 hours ago, davied85 said:

catalonia flag ? whats tht doing at a scottish game ?

Why are Northern Ireland flags at a Scottish game? Constantly at Ibrox.

13 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Archived