**** v Thistle

42 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Anyway, the most startling thing about your post is the admission that the only tops you own are the freebies Asda dishes out to its employees. That £5.99 could have been better spent elsewhere.

Fuxace.  You Thistle blokes are angry, though I'm not sure why.  This, though, is the most delightful blend of stupid and diddy I have ever read in almost 12 years on P&B.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fuxace.  You Thistle blokes are angry, though I'm not sure why.  This, though, is the most delightful blend of stupid and diddy I have ever read in almost 12 years on P&B.

f**k off you Tory c**t.

So not constantly about the ra, but sometimes about the ra, thanks for clearing that up for us.

Thanks for keeping the ra #relevant in Scotland in 2017

No need to thank me, I wasn’t there and I don’t sing about terrorists.

90 minutes of shite. I'm well aware of our shitebaggery when it comes to the old firm but I couldn't believe how much space we gave them in midfield, it was like playing with a man down from the start.
The formation needed changed 20 minutes into the match as it clearly wasn't working, it was too easy for rangers to exploit our frailties down the left. Completely forgot we signed Woods until I read it on here after the game, surely we need to rethink whatever we're doing in training, too many players seem to get so frequently injured and I don't believe it's down to just bad luck.
Doolan and Fraser seemed fairly bright when they came on, hopefully Fraser can stay fit and prove his worth because we really need more options in midfield. Rangers fans are a special wee breed, never known a set of fans to exude so much seethe when they're 3-0 up. Quite bizarre.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Almost the entire 1st half we sang about Stuart Armstrong, we sang about Rodgers and 10 in a row, Tierney and 10 in a row, also sang for Dembele and Sinclair, after their goals, so say it was constantly about the ra is ludicrous and incorrect.

Just like the Von Trapps in the sound of music.

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Fuxace.  You Thistle blokes are angry, though I'm not sure why.  

31 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

f**k off you Tory c**t.

8 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

f**k off you English twat ! 

The wee Thistle boys trying desperately to be as cuntish as it's possible to get but not doing so very well.  Here's a vid to calm you down:

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The wee Thistle boys trying desperately to be as cuntish as it's possible to get but not doing so very well.  Here's a vid to calm you down:

Wee thistle boys?  Honestly you's are the most idiotic fans in the world screaming about rule Britannia and god save the queen..  She liquidated rangers football club because you were spending money you didn't fucking have. 

53 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don’t you know you’ve got your daddies eyes, Kinky is an alcoholic.

5 hours ago, milhouse said:

There were a few things which reinforced my stereotype of Sevco fans today.

Firstly, a couple of young people being tackled out of the stadium for showing a ‘Yes’ Saltire and Catalonia flag

Disgraceful if true, either we ban all flegs or non at all.

Archived