**** v Thistle

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevco being put out of their misery once and for all would be a service to society.

They are supposedly a sporting organisation, not an entity responsible for public opinion.

Genuine question - is any other club in the UK doing anything as extensive as that this weekend?

Same team as last week: Foderingham; Tavernier, McCrorie, Wilson, John; Candeias, Jack, Holt, Windass; Miller, Morelos.

Mon Rangers.  Get tore in to this shower of Alan Rough loving,  quinoa-munching, Maryhill-dwelling shower of hipster shite.

Turbo jingoistic Rangers fan mode engage!

daeb91bbbb59a76755831775e84f6e4b.jpg

Maybe I’m ignorant. But don’t see what the problem is. Fair play to them. I wear my poppy quite happily to remember what the greatest generations did including my grandfathers.

There is worse to be making fun of them about at this juncture.

11 minutes ago, Rednyella said:

Maybe I’m ignorant. But don’t see what the problem is. Fair play to them. I wear my poppy quite happily to remember what the greatest generations did including my grandfathers.

There is worse to be making fun of them about at this juncture.

You're not ignorant as you are a Jagsman. However you may be an apologist, because there is a time an a place for due and proper remembrance of the fallen, and a football game at Ibrox does not meet either of those criteria.

I'll repeat the question, is there another club in any sport, be it football, rugby union, rugby league, cricket, shinty or hockey that is doing anything to a similar extent this weekend?

I suppose not and get your point. Happy with a mins silence and poppies on players shirts etc. I don’t disagree.

All I’m saying is it’s really not offensive to me. I know it’s done with an agenda but there is worse to be getting aggrieved over in regards their horrible football club.

Celts also do it with their rampant activism and causes which have little to do with football. It’s not exactly inclusive. So I agree.

Horrible clubs that make my skin crawl.

2 minutes ago, Rednyella said:

I suppose not and get your point. Happy with a mins silence and poppies on players shirts etc. I don’t disagree.

All I’m saying is it’s really not offensive to me. I know it’s done with an agenda but there is worse to be getting aggrieved over in regards their horrible football club.

Celts also do it with their rampant activism and causes which have little to do with football. It’s not exactly inclusive. So I agree.

Horrible clubs that make my skin crawl.

Fair play to you for that explanation.

Now we move on to the real business of the afternoon. 

And frankly I fear the worst.................

Sadly me too. Sooner or later we have to get a win, but Rangers seem on the up a little with laughing boy Pedro now gone. Murty seems to have steadied the ship.

Still even with injuries we have a team capable of getting points against anyone outside Celtic.

In Archie we trust! Mon the Jags.

Archived