Edinburgh City v Stirling Albion

You do know you'll  only need to score One goal to win this game ?     

Scoring goals isn't the problem tbh it what Albion side decides to show up. Away from home normally the side that look like they could be champions turn up. At home, well it hasn't been as pretty.

Lovely day though here, bit of rain last night so the pitch should be a bit quicker than it has been. Despite how honking we've been this season it's that stage of the day where I'm buzzing for the game. Imagine that will last until about 3:15 this afternoon.

21 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Any idea who the City trialist was? 

The former City duo of Gary Jardine, Tam and Shaun Steven were watching our game can only assume that Gary J has applied for our job.

Farid El Aligui

Couldn’t make today however i’m delighted with the score, plastic pitch, injuries and Edinburgh having a new manager all = potential banana skin to me.

Looking at the line up however, or more specifically the subs bench, just shows us how light our squad really is. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that this is as bad as injuries are going to get this season.

Well done lads, on to a physical game against Clyde next week.

PS - Edinburgh fans, what has happened to Moses noticed he has been missing

5 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Any idea who the City trialist was? 

The former City duo of Gary Jardine, Tam and Shaun Steven were watching our game can only assume that Gary J has applied for our job.

Tam "the other bam" Steven was probably hoping he'd get in for nowt being an ex-Cowden manager! If only our defence was as tight... :P

Moses was watching the game from the sidelines. I think he's injured. 

We scored a goal...

elf.jpg.b6d5e9cb128a702c639755c1a121ca7f.jpg

The poor man's Simon Murray looked decent enough and it was a cracker. 

There are small signs of improvement. Oh joy. 

Archived