The Government Is Corrupt And We Must Rise Up

Just now, Cerberus said:

Some thread title.
Expect a chap on the door any time soon.

I was trying to make a thread title that looked like a Morrissey/early-90's Manic Street Preachers  song title even though all I wanted to know was what everyone had for their dinner.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I was trying to make a thread title that looked like a Morrissey/early-90's Manic Street Preachers  song title even though all I wanted to know was what everyone had for their dinner.

Some poor sod was wavering between ordering a mushroom supper or doing a suicide attack. I hope you're pleased with yourself, God save the people of Elgin.

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Had gammon steak tonight.

I would also like to sign up for the forthcoming violent revolution.

I've had enough of violence, thanks very much, but you lot carry on.

When the revolution starts can we arrange for the first person to be shot against the wall is the utter chunt that decided that the majority of remote controls be black in colour. Sick and tired of hunting about trying to find them.

edit. Forgot to say, Fish supper. Magnificent.

My three year old was at a birthday party and the kids Dad gave her a "doggy bag" for me that included sausage rolls, cocktail sausages, crisps, potato salad, cherry tomatoes, cucumber sticks and cubes of cheese on a Paw Patrol plate with cling film.

I had that for my tea, followed by a piece of Trolls birthday cake. Party sausage rolls are fucking ace btw. 

Archived