Established Premiership Side VS Newly Promoted Hibernian

I'm not totally surprised that a team with big links to Rangers have a grievance with Neil Lennon although it does still disappoint me in this day and age.

Make no mistake about it, the posters in this thread having a go at Neil are not doing so for football reasons.......they're doing it because he's catholic.

Shameful.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I'm not totally surprised that a team with big links to Rangers have a grievance with Neil Lennon although it does still disappoint me in this day and age.

Make no mistake about it, the posters in this thread having a go at Neil are not doing so for football reasons.......they're doing it because he's catholic.

Shameful.

Yes once again you have displayed your zero level of intellect you f*****g crank. The only link we can possibly have apportioned to us with Sevco is that we despise them.

Hamilton is a club that is not associated with any religious bigotry, your claims are not only unfounded, stupid  & false but using your own word shameful. 

The Hibs fans on here are very aware that Lennon creates a lot of his own problems by making crass statements. You on the other hand defend him a guy who is indefensible. If anyone is making an issue of Lennons religion it is the man himself.

Although his overall play is fairly good and his work rate is immense I wish Rojano was a more proficient finisher, whilst saying that if he was capable of 15-20 goals a season in the Premiership, I guess the likelihood is he would have had more attractive options before ending up at NDP.
It would have been interesting to see where we would be points wise if there wasn't such a delay in securing paperwork etc to enable us to have played him earlier.On the other hand I guess him being introduced into the setup just as Templeton's fitness issues seem to have been negated, it has allowed the pair of them to establish a front two pairing, they seem to compliment each other and have caused defences problems in recent weeks.
He has shown an aptitude that given reasonable scoring opportunities he is capable of finding the target.All in all I am relieved the board have displaced the scatter gun approach of quantity and replaced it with one of targeting quality.

I’m not really sure we’ve seen his finishing abilities, other than yesterday’s fantastic header. We don’t really create that many chances for our strikers, and I don’t think we ever see them miss that many sitters. It would be interesting to see how many shots they get per goal.

Yes once again you have displayed your zero level of intellect you f*****g crank. The only link we can possibly have apportioned to us with Sevco is that we despise them.
Hamilton is a club that is not associated with any religious bigotry, your claims are not only unfounded, stupid  & false but using your own word shameful. 
The Hibs fans on here are very aware that Lennon creates a lot of his own problems by making crass statements. You on the other hand defend him a guy who is indefensible. If anyone is making an issue of Lennons religion it is the man himself.

I'm genuinely sat open mouthed after reading your post.

A lot of Hamilton fans also have season tickets at Ibrox and vice Versa. You might "despise" Rangers, although I seriously doubt it, but most Hamilton fans don't.

It's quite clear why you have a problem with Lenny and that's an issue you'll need to address. Genuinely breaks my heart to see stuff like this still go on in the 21st century.

As for calling me a crank? Laughable as I've been teetotal for 2 years.

5 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

A lot of Hamilton fans also have season tickets at Ibrox and vice Versa. You might "despise" Rangers, although I seriously doubt it, but most Hamilton fans don't.

It's quite clear why you have a problem with Lenny and that's an issue you'll need to address. Genuinely breaks my heart to see stuff like this still go on in the 21st century.

Wow! Where the f**k have you escaped from?

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I’m not really sure we’ve seen his finishing abilities, other than yesterday’s fantastic header. We don’t really create that many chances for our strikers, and I don’t think we ever see them miss that many sitters. It would be interesting to see how many shots they get per goal.

That would be interesting considering our goals scored tally currently is probably the best we have had in top tier football after 15 games. We seem as though scoring is not as big a problem this season compared to our previous 3 campaigns.

Tie that in with our defending over our last 3-4 matches has improved dramatically on the previous 5 matches where our defence looked as though defending was an alien concept to them.That has allowed us to climb the table in recent weeks.

That would be interesting considering our goals scored tally currently is probably the best we have had in top tier football after 15 games. We seem as though scoring is not as big a problem this season compared to our previous 3 campaigns.
Tie that in with our defending over our last 3-4 matches has improved dramatically on the previous 5 matches where our defence looked as though defending was an alien concept to them.That has allowed us to climb the table in recent weeks.

We’re being clinical more than anything. 2 games, 3 shots on target, 3 goals. Unlike last season, we haven’t passed up that many chances and, even then, I don’t think it was really the strikers missing them.

11 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Crank obviously has a different meaning from the West of Scotland to the East of Scotland , please enlighten me where you sourced your information that Accies fans hold season tickets for Ibrox & NDP, I have no problem with Mr Lennon whatsoever apart from the man appears to be an attention seeker by regularly making comments which bear no relevance to the actual matters he is making the comments on. 

I am aware that Mr Lennon is subjected to unwarranted attention from opposition fans and from bigoted sevco fans, but for you to associate Hamilton with Sevco is based solely on the proximity of Hamilton to Glasgow is both scurrolous & laughable and shows you up for what you are, a narrow minded and ill informed individual.

17 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Genuinely disgusted at happyaccie here, how someone in 2017 can be allowed to speak the way he currently is, is frankly an astonishing insight that we as a country are going nowhere.

Absaloot disgrace.

16 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I will pray for him.

Two hibees who clearly can't come to terms that their beloved club has only exacted 1 league defeat on the sparsely supported and underfunded Accies in  their last six attempts.

It must grate them that their in comparison hugely supported club and vastly larger budget is unable to compete on the pitch with my much smaller club, these two clowns are just making yesterday's point from a match where we played shit even more enjoyable.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Two hibees who clearly can't come to terms that their beloved club has only exacted 1 league defeat on the sparsely supported and underfunded Accies in  their last six attempts.

It must grate them that their in comparison hugely supported club and vastly larger budget is unable to compete on the pitch with my much smaller club, these two clowns are just making yesterday's point from a match where we played shit even more enjoyable.

Not really. We're still sitting 3rd and you guys are down in 8th. 

Unlucky. 

Honestly, don’t even dare try and attempt a cover up at what you’ve implied.

Trying to talk about the match yesterday when you have made clear EXACTLY what your intentions regarding Mr N. Lennon were.

I have contacted, and am in dialogue with the site owner about what action I feel should be taken against you.

Just be a ware.

8 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

God bless you, sir. God bless you.

Dominique Malonga and his merry band of Malongers have bullied the reasonable folk on this forum for far too long. It's time someone with your capacity and determination set things right. 

51 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Booooooo.

32 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

If " can't come to terms that their beloved club has only exacted 1 league defeat on the sparsely supported and underfunded Accies in  their last six attempts" actually means "can't stand to see bigots like you roaming a football forum in the year of our Lord 2017 AD", then make that three Hibees.

Crank obviously has a different meaning from the West of Scotland to the East of Scotland , please enlighten me where you sourced your information that Accies fans hold season tickets for Ibrox & NDP, I have no problem with Mr Lennon whatsoever apart from the man appears to be an attention seeker by regularly making comments which bear no relevance to the actual matters he is making the comments on. 
I am aware that Mr Lennon is subjected to unwarranted attention from opposition fans and from bigoted sevco fans, but for you to associate Hamilton with Sevco is based solely on the proximity of Hamilton to Glasgow is both scurrolous & laughable and shows you up for what you are, a narrow minded and ill informed individual.

Listen fella, let's just agree to disagree on this.

Archived