Established Premiership Side VS Newly Promoted Hibernian

7 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Also this is just mental reading, we've barely seen him have any chances himself and he has already scored 2. You need to take a break from the internet happyaccie.

Where is it mental, a prolific scorer naturally finds himself in goalscoring positions, with his habit of running into channels and constant movement he sometimes is in a poor position to offer a target in the penalty box as he tries to catch up with play, I would prefer if he restricted his movement to the width of the penalty box, this would enable him to be able to take up a more central position to receive the ball in. The way he drifts all over the pitch is exactly the role Temps is suited to but when Templeton is in possession he almost always has to protect the ball until Rojano is in a position inside the box, this has 2 drawbacks Templetons option of playing the early ball and also affords opposition time to reorganise. This won't meet with the approval of most but Rojano needs to be a little more static and central if we are to maximise the guys talent. Admittedly that may not be the guys suited style, his game may be based wholly on his movement and work rate with the capability of chipping in with 5-10 goals per season, only time will tell.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Oh for goodness sake you've now just used a sectarian slur to describe me.

What an absolute cretin you really are, you should be ashamed of your self.

So in your shallow mind **** equates to a sectarian slur hahahahaha.

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

If " can't come to terms that their beloved club has only exacted 1 league defeat on the sparsely supported and underfunded Accies in  their last six attempts" actually means "can't stand to see bigots like you roaming a football forum in the year of our Lord 2017 AD", then make that three Hibees.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Oh for goodness sake you've now just used a sectarian slur to describe me.

What an absolute cretin you really are, you should be ashamed of your self.

Listen you guys. Pipe down and leave my friend, 'happyaccy', alone. He's not a sectarianite. He is a well-meaning, intelligent, attractive and well-meaning individual. 

Here's a photo of him at the previous Hibs-Accies game:

nintchdbpict000346729194zz-e1511547390178.thumb.jpg.c9d0e3158759a1c0ab4e1a16867cd98b.jpg

Does he look like a sectarianite to you?

nintchdbpict000346729194-e1511547390178.jpg.3c5e15ed48ab8c00509a37820d93c9e0.jpg

I've been a way for a while. Southern Africa really is a place of great beauty and wonders.

Anyone care to update me on happyaccies latest meltdown? I heard he used the C word. My new friends are absolutely disgusted by this. Horrific in this day and age, utterly horrific.

23 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I'm genuinely sat open mouthed after reading your post.

A lot of Hamilton fans also have season tickets at Ibrox and vice Versa. You might "despise" Rangers, although I seriously doubt it, but most Hamilton fans don't.

It's quite clear why you have a problem with Lenny and that's an issue you'll need to address. Genuinely breaks my heart to see stuff like this still go on in the 21st century.

As for calling me a crank? Laughable as I've been teetotal for 2 years.

Must be some fecking tea you've been drinking then ...

Accies fans have season books for Ibrox ... 

:1eye

Archived