Established Premiership Side VS Newly Promoted Hibernian

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's gonna kick your c**t in pal.

Many have tried in the late 80s/early 90s - Millwall, Rangers, Aberdeen, Man City, Villa etc and only one succeeded(HibeesBounce75 put me on my arse outside the persevere in the summer of 93')

I wish HB was still on here. He was the man, truly fearless. A great friend.

Many have tried in the late 80s/early 90s - Millwall, Rangers, Aberdeen, Man City, Villa etc and only one succeeded(HibeesBounce75 put me on my arse outside the persevere in the summer of 93')

I wish HB was still on here. He was the man, truly fearless. A great friend.

HibeesBounce75 put the warrior in warrior poets, gone but never forgotten. If HB’s looking in and reading this, then I think HappyAccie should be looking over his shoulder next time he comes to Leith.

HibeesBounce75 put the warrior in warrior poets, gone but never forgotten. If HB’s looking in and reading this, then I think HappyAccie should be looking over his shoulder next time he comes to Leith.

I don't think HappyAccie would be giving it this much yammer had HB still been on this forum.

You saw yourself what HB was like when we all used to carry on up and down the country back in the good old days, many wrinkles ago right enuff lol!

I miss those days.

On 26/11/2017 at 14:20, Dominique Malonga said:

I'm not totally surprised that a team with big links to Rangers have a grievance with Neil Lennon although it does still disappoint me in this day and age.

Make no mistake about it, the posters in this thread having a go at Neil are not doing so for football reasons.......they're doing it because he's catholic.

Shameful.

I remember one night when popcorn teeth was playing for your big team when he jumped the queue in front of us in Molly Malone's to get served .

His hangers on were how can I say "antagonistic" towards the good lady and yours truly before the bouncers defused the situation.

Mind you,the Mrs retort of  "I don't care if you are Neil Lennon or John Lennon" didn't go down well with ye olde Plastic Paddy's.

There again,I must be a bluenose bigot like the Mrs-both of us Catholics.Accies fans must be doing something right as we are seen as "tarriers" whatever that means by the WATP bigots and the opposite by some deluded folk... FT OF.

When you are brought up in The sectarian West of Scotland where bigotry turns decent people into fcukwits,it takes strong testicular fortitude to go against the flow;even more so if you go to a Catholic High School as The Teachers try to drum it into you to support Celtic and try to belittle those who shun that crap and support their local team.

Yes,I can see what you are playing at and you seem to have riled that Happy Accie guy.FWIW,if he is who I think he is,his brother is a Catholic...not that it matters a flying fcuk.

Fact of the matter is wee Neilly-and he apologised to us that night and had a laugh about it-is a guy who could start a row in an empty room.

I dare say the likes of our Dougie Imrie will also get it tight by opposition fans when a Manager;such is life.

I remember one night when popcorn teeth was playing for your big team when he jumped the queue in front of us in Molly Malone's to get served .
His hangers on were how can I say "antagonistic" towards the good lady and yours truly before the bouncers defused the situation.
Mind you,the Mrs retort of  "I don't care if you are Neil Lennon or John Lennon" didn't go down well with ye olde Plastic Paddy's.

There again,I must be a bluenose bigot like the Mrs-both of us Catholics.Accies fans must be doing something right as we are seen as "tarriers" whatever that means by the WATP bigots and the opposite by some deluded folk... FT OF.
When you are brought up in The sectarian West of Scotland where bigotry turns decent people into fcukwits,it takes strong testicular fortitude to go against the flow;even more so if you go to a Catholic High School as The Teachers try to drum it into you to support Celtic and try to belittle those who shun that crap and support their local team.

Yes,I can see what you are playing at and you seem to have riled that Happy Accie guy.FWIW,if he is who I think he is,his brother is a Catholic...not that it matters a flying fcuk.

Fact of the matter is wee Neilly-and he apologised to us that night and had a laugh about it-is a guy who could start a row in an empty room.
I dare say the likes of our Dougie Imrie will also get it tight by opposition fans when a Manager;such is life.

On today's episode of Things that didn't happen,

38 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

That’s happyaccie standing next to her.

Hold on a second........ 

Top left in this photo:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

JS74492365-1.jpg

And then:

Spoiler
On 26/11/2017 at 17:58, The Other Foot said:

Listen you guys. Pipe down and leave my friend, 'happyaccy', alone. He's not a sectarianite. He is a well-meaning, intelligent, attractive and well-meaning individual. 

Here's a photo of him at the previous Hibs-Accies game:

nintchdbpict000346729194zz-e1511547390178.thumb.jpg.c9d0e3158759a1c0ab4e1a16867cd98b.jpg

Does he look like a sectarianite to you?

nintchdbpict000346729194-e1511547390178.jpg.3c5e15ed48ab8c00509a37820d93c9e0.jpg

Coincidence? 

Archived