Established Premiership Side VS Newly Promoted Hibernian

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

Looks like someone's already had theirs....

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Dominique Malonga yet again standing up to the bigots that infest Scottish football. 

Something inside so strong m9 x

Another two sensitive souls from the East still seething at their big clubs inability to beat the club with the lowest budget in 2 attempts this season aww didums.

GIRFUY

Another two sensitive souls from the East still seething at their big clubs inability to beat the club with the lowest budget in 2 attempts this season aww didums.
GIRFUY

Sensitive for standing up against the religious undertones that are used against our club on a daily basis?

Flabbergasted, I truly am.

GIRFUY

You're fooling absolutely nobody here by the way. This trying to make it look like it's about football when you've brought sectarianism into the thread act.

It's people such as you that give this country a bad name.

4 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You're fooling absolutely nobody here by the way. This trying to make it look like it's about football when you've brought sectarianism into the thread act.

It's people such as you that give this country a bad name.

Ok pea brain you seem to be a bit of an authority on sectarianism unlike me, I'm beginning to think that's because you are an exponent of that vile behaviour whilst I'm not, keep it going bawbag and action will be taken ok.

57 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Ok pea brain you seem to be a bit of an authority on sectarianism unlike me, I'm beginning to think that's because you are an exponent of that vile behaviour whilst I'm not, keep it going bawbag and action will be taken ok.

Not content with spewing your disgusting rhetoric earlier, you're now threatening other posters ?

Shameful.

Archived