Rainbow Laces Campaign

Cosmic Joe

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I had no idea banana felt this way about the LGBT community. He should speak up on these threads more often.

banana is a c**t.  This cannot be said too often.

I doubt if he’s actually a football fan and I wish he would claim to support a different team.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I had no idea banana felt this way about the LGBT community. He should speak up on these threads more often.

Thank you, glad you're enjoying the truth bombs!

43 minutes ago, banana said:

Thank you, glad you're enjoying the truth bombs!

You're going to have to point out exactly where this weapon of mass veracity was dropped because I can't see what your point is beyond some claim that the laces co-opt unwilling participants into some LGBT agenda?

6 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Don't know how to answer this.... I may be labelled, yer da, snowflake, triggered- depending on answer. Life is tough & this is not a decision I'm ready to make.

Roll a dice, if its a 1 or 2 its 'yer da, 3/4 'snowflake or 5/6 'triggered. At least you'll know.

Some of my best friends are white heterosexual males, what the f**k!
I've also got a few gay friends, a few black friends, a couple of gay black friends, a few Muslim friends, one of which is also gay, a few friends who couldn't get sex if they ordered it in a restaurant - I'm confused with this whole thing.
Support for a previously unfairly persecuted group is surely a good thing?

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

You've been reading the trolls mate, not once did I say they were 'in my face'

Sound. So where exactly are you that you're constantly getting annoyed by LGBTQ activists? Even though you might not have a problem with the community (except, well, the activists), their work is still crucial.

Also, btw, it isn't a contest about who is facing the most difficulty - it's not a choice of LGBTQ campaigning and visibility in lieu of agitating for traveller's rights, for instance.

7 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Sound. So where exactly are you that you're constantly getting annoyed by LGBTQ activists? Even though you might not have a problem with the community (except, well, the activists), their work is still crucial.

Also, btw, it isn't a contest about who is facing the most difficulty - it's not a choice of LGBTQ campaigning and visibility in lieu of agitating for traveller's rights, for instance.

Sigh! I never said it was a constant annoyance, I said it was starting to annoy me. 

I am also not in anyway looking for a contest to find out who is disliked more by society, I was merely pointing out that I am not narrow minded about minority groups. 

Look, your trying to preach to a person who is of the mindset that the LGBT are equal and see them as no different.

Like my original point, your looking for an argument that isnt there, its annoying. 

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Sigh! I never said it was a constant annoyance, I said it was starting to annoy me. 

I am also not in anyway looking for a contest to find out who is disliked more by society, I was merely pointing out that I am not narrow minded about minority groups. 

Look, your trying to preach to a person who is of the mindset that the LGBT are equal and see them as no different.

Like my original point, your looking for an argument that isnt there, its annoying. 

So what was your interaction that has started to get you annoyed?

ETA: I am genuinely interested in this.

1 hour ago, Menzel said:

Sound. So where exactly are you that you're constantly getting annoyed by LGBTQ activists?

Not at least LGBTQIA?

Uninclusive bigot, reported.

46 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

This pre-2000s thinking doesn't work any more, you're actively supposed to see and treat people differently based on their identities.

Being 'colourblind' for example is 'racist', you're supposed to treat people differently based on their, in this case, skin colour.

Archived