Jon Venables

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Fucking hell. Locheedee is clearly one of these fuckwits who posts overtly violent fantasies of what he'd do to paedophiles on the Evening Tully's Facebook page in the hope of some female scheme rat liking it and validating him emoji38.png

Does that really happen?

I'd hang him myself, if hanging wasn't too good for him.

All because I wanted to upload that dirty c***s photo which was leaked on the Internet and you lot all gang up together. It’s my opinion that venables should be unveiled. He has seemingly had a couple of new identities and has police protection around the clock. It costs a quarter of a million to change his identity each time. I think people have the right to know where he is living now. My opinion

3 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

All because I wanted to upload that dirty c***s photo which was leaked on the Internet and you lot all gang up together. It’s my opinion that venables should be unveiled. He has seemingly had a couple of new identities and has police protection around the clock. It costs a quarter of a million to change his identity each time. I think people have the right to know where he is living now. My opinion

Post it anyway. Then when you're in court, use this as your defence. Let us know how it goes.

2 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Drama queen

On 25 February 2013, the Attorney General's Office announced that it was instituting contempt of court proceedings against several people who had allegedly published photographs online showing Thompson or Venables as adults. A spokesman commented "There are many different images circulating online claiming to be of Venables or Thompson; potentially innocent individuals may be wrongly identified as being one of the two men and placed in danger. The order, and its enforcement, is therefore intended to protect not only Venables and Thompson but also those members of the public who have been incorrectly identified as being one of the two men."[81][82]

On 26 April 2013, two men received suspended jail sentences of nine months after admitting to contempt of court, by publishing photographs which they claimed to be of Venables and Thompson on Facebook and Twitter. The posts were seen by 24,000 people. According to BBC legal correspondent Clive Coleman, the purpose of the prosecution was to ensure that the public was aware that Internet users were also subject to the law of contempt.[83]

On 27 November 2013, a man from Liverpool received a fourteen-month suspended jail sentence for posting images on Twitter claiming to show Venables.[84]

8594d29510d6fc974758547fdc77dcb7--fresh-

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
5 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Why does it not make sense?

Providing him with a new identity costs a lot of money. This is what they do when someone outs him on the internet. People with the same opinion as you are causing the rising costs.

He still won’t undestand that