Jon Venables

I've always wondered ... how is a global ban on revealing their new identities enforced?  

I thought this as well. You’d probably have to go on the dark web to find images of their identities I imagine.

Pretty sure there is a celebrity who’s in trouble for sharing images of him recently. Can’t remember who.

On 26/01/2019 at 11:58, 19QOS19 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47012067

Read that the other day. I don't understand why folk are signing a petition. It's not going to glorify the actions of the little b*****ds. If it's an area directors aren't allowed to venture into then it shuts down a lot of films/series'.

Ok, I'll be the first to say it then. Bulgers maw, Wid.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Bring on "Maddie The Movie" imo. Hopefully an American low budget multi episode TV movie. A Princess Di one would be good too.

Hope it done in Black Mirror: Bandersnatch style where viewers can decide how it ended*

* The McCanns know

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Tina Malone sentenced to eight months in prison for sharing a Facebook post purportedly revealing Jon Venables' identity - the sentence was suspended for two years.

Can't wait for the "Share a picture on facebook = 8 months in prison, f**k off an join ISIS = welcome back with open arms!!!1! Discrace!" memes.

18 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Why was the sentence suspended?

First offence, plead guilty early, she has mental health problems and is responsible for caring for a young daughter and elderly mother.

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

This guy is in the news here in Canada, mostly because the leader of our Conservative party tweeted about a story in the Daily Mail that said the British government was trying to ship him to Canada which of course is not true because Daily Mail.

Can't wait for post-Brexit when we'll be free to trade our convicts and paedophiles to any nation we like without the bloody EU interfering! :angry:

Oh, and blue passports.