Dundee United vs Dunfermline Athletic

Not enough Arabian input into his thread ATM, so here's my proposed team, formation and predictions for tomorrow.

Robson (BOOFAFFB)*                      McDonald                          Murdoch (BOOFAFFB)*                          

King.                                                        Fraser (IHH)**                                 Stanton

Fyvie                                                       Flood

Quinn                    Durnan

Lewis            

*Baws Oot Overlapping Fast As f**k Full Back

** In His Hole

Predictions:

Score - Comfortable 3-1 to the Tangerines.

Red Card -   Higgennbotham (for punching Flood in the pus out of sheer jealousy over his superior hair do)

General - McDonald to score into the Shed End and wiggle his bottom to silence the minority of PARS supporters there who are shouting their own special brand of abuse at him.

Gate - 7,000; hopefully more Arabs will turn up after the Falkirk display, and surely to f**k, the PARs will bring more than the Bairns did last time out.....

Overall - Hopefully a very pleasant afternoon in the sun at Tannadice. Can't wait. 8)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, smpar said:

According to soccerbase, Burns scored his second goal for Dunfermline away to St Johnstone in February in a 3-1 defeat. Didn’t play again until April which was ended up being his last game for us.

He actually came off the bench against Cowdenbeath at the start of the following season, before fucking off to Queens.

55 minutes ago, JFPar said:

pay 6 times the entrance free to watch Willow Flood get punched in the puss.

Hoping we're better than our last three games, I'm sure the pre match bevvy will help if we're not.

Better not let our chairman know that...

56 minutes ago, JFPar said:

I'd pay 6 times the entrance free to watch Willow Flood get punched in the puss.

Hoping we're better than our last three games, I'm sure the pre match bevvy will help if we're not.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Better not let our chairman know that...

f**k GD, you beat me to it.

JF - Get a few hundred of your fellow PARS who would do the same and I'm sure ST can draw up the paperwork to make it happen!!

1 minute ago, MacArab said:

JF - Get a few hundred of your fellow PARS who would do the same and I'm sure ST can draw up the paperwork to make it happen!!

Up until the Dumbarton game I would have volunteered to do it!

1 hour ago, JFPar said:

I'd pay 6 times the entrance free to watch Willow Flood get punched in the puss.

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

ST would like to know what the offer is to do it yourself...

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

What... and risk Willo's post football modelling career????:whistle

IMG_0056.JPG

Trust you to pick his best photo.

He actually looks a bit scary on that, like s skinny small Titus Welliver.

I’ve got some unclaimed free juvenile tickets that I get through the work. They are for the George Fox Lower if anybody wants one or two then just PM me and we can arrange to get them collected before the game.

13 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He actually came off the bench against Cowdenbeath at the start of the following season, before fucking off to Queens.

You seem to be bitter towards ex Queens players, sad.

Archived