Ross County v Dundee

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whenever Dundee play County I'm always reminded of the time it took 6 weeks to unscrew Ian McShane from our pitch.
giphy.gif 

Having Lovejoy in defence was always going to end in tears.

40 minutes ago, The Master said:

Whenever Dundee play County I'm always reminded of the time it took 6 weeks to unscrew Ian McShane from our pitch.

giphy.gif 

And despite Ian McShane's best efforts, County still cemented their place amongst Scottish football's top six elite clubs whilst #GorgeousGreg had to settle for Kilmarnock away4U0m6pP.png

And despite Ian McShane's best efforts, County still cemented their place amongst Scottish football's top six elite clubs whilst #GorgeousGreg had to settle for Kilmarnock away4U0m6pP.png

We had to finish in the bottom six that season. We had to send them doon.

On 29/11/2017 at 10:25, bunglebonce said:

Dow had a very good game away to Hamilton in April last season, then followed it up with good enough performances against Celtic and ICT.  He was out of the picture for months before then and those three games seemed to earn him a two-year contract.  In the next two games he was taken off after half an hour with palpitations and has done the square root of FA since then.

A strong case of the David Winters.

21 hours ago, yoda said:

Whenever County play Dundee I’m always reminded of the time “The Dees” finished second - behind County - but in terms of points they were closer to finishing bottom than winning the league. 

20 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Photos or it didn't happen.

IMG_20120512_00348.jpg

Archived