Ross County v Dundee

After stopping the rot against two rank rotten diddy teams, we face a much tougher test next week.

It's a mixed record for us up there, IIRC. We always seem to either be really impressive, or absolute shite.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hospo for me in Dingwall. f**k I hope we win. I remember going up there a few years ago. It was basically me, Pedro Marr and his missus in the away end. Think it was Steven Craig scored a free kick winner in the 91st winner - for them. A long car trip home that day [emoji17]

22 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Hospo for me in Dingwall. f**k I hope we win. I remember going up there a few years ago. It was basically me, Pedro Marr and his missus in the away end. Think it was Steven Craig scored a free kick winner in the 91st winner - for them. A long car trip home that day emoji17.png

It's always demoralising to lose up there, then reach Inverness and see the "Perth 111" sign.

On the plus side, it's such a long journey home that by the time you're on the Friarton Bridge, the result is mostly forgotten.

35 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Anyone know what the script with the trains are? Was thinking of binning the car for once but it looks like there’s no trains heading back to Inverness until half 8, wtf!

Get the bus back to Inverness.

6 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Never been to Dingwall before so seriously considering keeping it that way.

To be fair it’s a helluva treck to get there but once there it’s a better place to watch football than the soulless stadiums of Rugby Park and Fir Park plus the horrendous ‘pitch’ of the match fixers from Hamilton imo. 

Archived