Ross County v Dundee

How come he wasn’t playing today?   Still coming back from injury?

Was an accident at Dunblane and he, along with three others, got stuck in it. Didn't arrive at McDiarmid until after kick off. No idea why he wasn't brought on at any point, but our manager has a habit of "making a point" to players so assume he left him on the bench out of principle

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really impressed with Dundee today which surprised me to be honest. Deacon, O'Hara and El Bak were very dangerous and Moussa's hold up play was exceptional. He was easily man of the match. O'Hara's goal was a rasper and the lob was nice as well.

County had no midfield today, a lack of movement and nothing stuck up front either. Eagles came onto a game and looks like he will be a very decent signing. For all Dundee dominated and played good fast football County should have had a penalty at 1-0 when Lindsay was tugged back mid shot. Wouldn't have deserved anything though.

I was really impressed with Dundee today which surprised me to be honest. Deacon, O'Hara and El Bak were very dangerous and Moussa's hold up play was exceptional. He was easily man of the match. O'Hara's goal was a rasper and the lob was nice as well.

County had no midfield today, a lack of movement and nothing stuck up front either. Eagles came onto a game and looks like he will be a very decent signing. For all Dundee dominated and played good fast football County should have had a penalty at 1-0 when Lindsay was tugged back mid shot. Wouldn't have deserved anything though.

Glad to hear Moussa had a good game. Been a long time coming!

24 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

County at no midfield today and nothing stuck up front either. Eagles came onto a game and looks like he will be a very decent signing. For all Dundee dominated and played good fast football County should have had a penalty at 1-0 when Lindsay was tugged back mid shot. Wouldn't have deserved anything though.

I understand the individual words, but not the sentence as a whole!!!

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I thought we were fucking excellent today.

I wasn't there but I still think that.

We were. 

Look up excellence in the dictionary and you’ll find “See Dundee FC”. 

screen-shot-2015-08-24-at-11-37-33-am1.p

Surely O'Dea should be cunted onto the bench permanently (barring a ludicrous injury crisis) now? I wouldn't rule out a result against the sheep, especially if McInnes fucks off to the Orcs as is now heavily rumoured...

Fairly sure he won't get back in. I think he was given favour because of the inexperience in the team but they've proved he isn't needed.

I'd be happy for him, Julen and Gadz to move on and to bring in Reynolds as our new experienced option.

O'Hara scored a screamer then Dundee said to County "break us down" and we could have played for a week and not scored. Dundee threatened on every break (who on earth was meant to be tracking O'Hara). 

Dundee fully deserving of the three points. And we're in for an almighty struggle.

4 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Fifespud, if your sober enough let us know Moussa gets on.

Moussa was actually decent today without ever looking like scoring which is unfortunately the most important thing. Did hold the ball up well and link the game. Haber on the other hand, lazy b......

Allan was good when he came on. 

33 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Moussa was actually decent today without ever looking like scoring which is unfortunately the most important thing. Did hold the ball up well and link the game. Haber on the other hand, lazy b......

Allan was good when he came on. 

Cheers Yenitit.  Yeh the more the season goes on the more it’s looking like Haber will only be suitable for the occasional game against a very specific type of team / defence.

Great win that thought lads were class, good team performance and also thanks to travelling fans they were brilliant [emoji122]????[emoji122]???? #thedee

Jack Hendry.

Thank you

That boy should be fast tracked to the Scotland squad. Not that he was overtly challenged by the compendium of horse shit we had out today but he was in total control.
Worst performance since the Adams days.
Someone needs to sort out Coyle’s voice box. He sounds in fukin agony

That was really, really bad to watch. We just didn't turn up, and I was surprisingly impressed with Dundee - kept a high tempo and didn't let our midfield settle at all. We really missed O'Brien and Davies but Dundee comfortably deserved the win.

Moussa > Haber.

Even if sometimes he makes you want to tear your hair out, the fact that he looks like he actually cares , makes good runs and isn't a lazy, overweight shitebag should be enough. Sounds by all accounts like he had a good game today, although he missed a good chance. I've always said his movement and general play is far better than Habers. He's not, however, the answer upfront, but he's still better than Haber.

Also glad El Bak had a good game, he's been overdue a goal after a few decent performances.

Archived