Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

17 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

As much as Paul Paton is a complete moron, his nastiness in the middle of the park is what Thistle lack at the moment. But yeah he's a servile blue nose c**t.

I'd rather our "nasty" players in the middle of the park actually had an ounce of footballing ability.

Paul Paton, in addition to being a complete scrotum of a man, is a terrible football player.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Votes are starting to tail off slightly which is to be expected. Lots of people posting lists without sending their PM's.

Don't be a dick, send it quick.

Thank you.

If it's so important, just collate them and add them in. No-one can be arsed PMing; the public meltdowns are the fun bit.

Thank you.

If it's so important, just collate them and add them in. No-one can be arsed PMing; the public meltdowns are the fun bit.
Thank you.

Or I'll just not count them, because it's a pain in the arse collating through the thread for the few lazy b*****ds when 50+ have actually voted.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Or I'll just not count them, because it's a pain in the arse collating through the thread for the few lazy b*****ds when 50+ have actually voted.

Which is also fine. All I'm saying is don't pull your hair out if people (myself included) are too lazy to do both. I don't really care about the 'results' but have enjoyed reading peoples reasons.

Thank you.

1. Scott Brown - Detestable creature who strolls about twenty yards from his own goal completing five yard passes to his central defenders and seems to believe it makes him a superb player. Absolute shitebag of a man who gets away with so much purely because he's Scotland captain.

2. Barry Ferguson - See above

3. James Grady - Rodent f**k.

4. Gavin Swankie - Heart of a pea, scored absolute stonkers against us, before finally joining us and turning into a quivering shitebag. Only time he ever went for a 50/50 he absolutely blootered the ball in my direction and obliterated a bovril I had on the wall.

5. Lustig - Horrendously average player who randomly throws himself to the ground then starts laughing at fans who aren't even bothered by it, constantly goes over the ball in tackles and responds by holding his own leg.

6. Jason Holt - another quivering shitebag who spends the whole game niggling and kicking folk on the sly then running away

7. Jamie Walker - Diving w****r

8. Liam Henderson - See above

9. Kris Boyd - A big lumbering f**k who spends the whole time swinging elbows

10. Lee McCulloch - See above

Which is also fine. All I'm saying is don't pull your hair out if people (myself included) are too lazy to do both. I don't really care about the 'results' but have enjoyed reading peoples reasons.
Thank you.

Nah I'm not. Sorry if I came across that way! It's just I know how it is with these type of things, miss the first post and then you see other lists and before you know it some don't even realise they are supposed to PM it. Just a wee reminder every few days basically!

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

4. Gavin Swankie - Heart of a pea, scored absolute stonkers against us, before finally joining us and turning into a quivering shitebag. Only time he ever went for a 50/50 he absolutely blootered the ball in my direction and obliterated a bovril I had on the wall.

Great reason. 'Quivering shitebag' is an accurate description IMO.

Thank you.

I like this game... but seriously - Lustig??  in the “Most hated”??  Really?  An utter irrelevance in the grand scheme of the years of tossers we have loathed... ‘f’rinstance; 

1. Dave Bowman. Happy to stick in despicable off the ball/studs up tackles against “diddy” teams, but nowhere to be seen when against the big boys. A cheat and a coward, in true playground bully fashion. 

2. John Potter. Dreadful “hard man” swagger , per above. Why tackle fairly when you can hurt someone illegally & get away with it. 

3. Noel Hunt.  Cockney rhyming slang, obviously. 

4. Nick Cusack. Part of the infamous Motherwell “gang of three”,  but really led the way in GBH without remorse or censure.  These days,  makes Andy Carroll look like a legit option.

5. Barry Ferguson.  The national side really, really reached a nadir when this disgrace of a supposed figurehead was made captain.  His shockingly limited MO of safe, square ball passing was bad enough, but the puffed up, deluded sense of self importance was entirely counter- productive to the cause & meant we were practically a man short before we started a game.  Ineffective wee nyaff.