Top 50 Most Hated Players To Have Played In Scottish Football

3 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

I forgot all about him.   Can't forgive him for the "challenge" he made on David Fernandez which effectively ruined Fernandez's career.   

The tackles and elbows him and McManus got away with at Celtic were a disgrace. Ended a few players' careers.

10 minutes ago, daptfc said:

First post on here (go easy on me) but I feel compelled to throw the name of Jamie Hamill into the ring here. A cockwomble of the highest order. Just look at him, the c**t.

165763_med_jamie_hamill.jpg

One of only 2 ex-Killie players I ever booed.   The other was Alistair MacLeod (Murdo's brother) who gave the fan the fingers when he was substituted. 

Absolutely useless footballer 

13 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I don't mind Imrie so much but I find it a bit weird that him pretty much killing someone on the field of play is overlooked, especially gives it was an Accies player.

edit: I get folk will say "it was an accident" but it's pretty hard to tackle someone's studs with your windpipe I'd imagine

Without opening that particular can of worms again, as I remember it, Imrie was tackled by McCabe and Imrie landed on McCabe’s neck whilst jumping out the way out it. Obviously, it increased the existing bad blood between the clubs at the time but “it was an accident”.

Diouf, awful as he may be, was really rather bland in his time up here with Rangers - can't remember much controversy?
I do remember Scott Brown dishing out some top goading to him and the papers reporting at the time that Rangers were paying his full £50k per week wage as part of the loan deal.

Petulant fouling after not playing very well/losing the ball and a liking for leaving his spit on players and fans puts him rather high on my list.

1 hour ago, daptfc said:

First post on here (go easy on me) but I feel compelled to throw the name of Jamie Hamill into the ring here. A cockwomble of the highest order. Just look at him, the c**t.

165763_med_jamie_hamill.jpg

But he did this which should exclude him from the list

16 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

6, 5. Gary McDonald, Mark Kerr

AKA the Gruesome Twosome AKA the Ghost and the Zombie AKA the worst midfield duo I've seen play together for Aberdeen. "Kerrso" is the worst Dons captain we've had. And we had Ricky Foster as captain. Mark Kerr managed to get himself battered in town, and missed the last few games of the season. Gary McDonald was nowhere to be seen, as fucking usual. (In all honesty he's unlucky to be so high, but the two are inseparable in my mind. 

I searched this thread for Mark Kerr and hoped a fellow Dons fan would have included him on their list.

His final home game for us, against Kilmarnock sealed his place among players I hate.  He scored to give us a 1-0 lead and he was running around pointing at the name on the back of his shirt as a "get it up ye" to the fans.  It was the only goal he scored in two seasons with us.  We still lost that night in front of a crowd that barely breached the 6k mark.      

1: Nacho Novo - just a horrible wee c**t

2: Paul Gascoigne - Fantastic player, but everyone seems to gloss over the fact he was a wife-beating drunk with the sharpest elbows around

3: El Hadji Diouf - probably the worst human being ever to play in Scotland

4: Paul Kinnaird - a complete arsehole

5: Kris Boyd - always scored against us, and a thick bigot to boot

6: Nir Bitton - arrogant, overrated p***k

7: John "Bomber" Brown - Thug

8: Dougie Imrie - because he's Dougie Imrie

9: Joey Barton - his career here was mostly hilarious, but he deserves to be on the list for his scumbaggery before and after

10: Fernando Ricksen - violent thug with no redeeming qualities

Nacho Novo

Lorenzo Amoruso

Fernando Ricksen

Neil Lennon

John Brown

Barry Ferguson

Kris Boyd

Kirk Broadfoot

Owen Coyle

Kenny Miller

El Hadj Diouf

Ronald De Boer

Michael Mols

Chris Sutton

Stephen McManus

Fraser Wright

Manuel Pascali

Edited by Richey Edwards

1. Nacho Novo - two-faced badge-kissing c**t

2. El Hadji Diouf - spitting c**t

3.Dougie Imrie - c**t

4. Mark McGhee - moaning dirty c**t

5. Lee Mair - Judas c**t

6. Iain Ferguson (St Mirren & Rangers) - dirty c**t

7. Ian Black - dirty betting c**t

8. Jim Goodwin - dirty c**t

9. Craig Burley - shitebag red-carded c**t for Scotland and Dundee

10. Peter Pawlett - diving c**t

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

1. Nacho Novo - two-faced badge-kissing c**t

2. El Hadji Diouf - spitting c**t

3.Dougie Imrie - c**t

4. Mark McGhee - moaning dirty c**t

5. Lee Mair - Judas c**t

6. Iain Ferguson (St Mirren & Rangers) - dirty c**t

7. Ian Black - dirty betting c**t

8. Jim Goodwin - dirty c**t

9. Craig Burley - shitebag red-carded c**t for Scotland and Dundee

10. Peter Pawlett - diving c**t

^^^ Non-PM'ing c**t.

Paul Dixon — Judas c**t

Charlie Millar — Fat c**t

Dougie Imrie — Annoying c**t

Barry Ferguson — Snivvelling c**t

Neil Lennon — Another snivvelling c**t

Willo Flood — Shockingly ugly c**t

David Goodwillie — R****t c**t

Billy Dodds — Fucking big eared midget DAB b*****d

Hamish McAlpine — Dottery old c**t

and last but not least:

Paul fucking Hegarty — Absolute fucking c**t

Thank you

Edited by LiamDFC

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Nacho Novo

Lorenzo Amoruso

Fernando Ricksen

Neil Lennon

John Brown

Barry Ferguson

Kris Boyd

Kirk Broadfoot

Owen Coyle

Kenny Miller

El Hadj Diouf

Ronald De Boer

Michael Mols

Chris Sutton

Stephen McManus

Fraser Wright

Manuel Pascali

You fucking wash your mouth out.

Actually, might as well just wash the rest of you while you're at it.

Back on topic, Gary Caldwell was the c**t's c**t.

26 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Paul Dixon — Judas c**t

Charlie Millar — Fat c**t

Dougie Imrie — Annoying c**t

Barry Ferguson — Snivvelling c**t

Neil Lennon — Another snivvelling c**t

Willo Flood — Shockingly ugly c**t

David Goodwillie — R****t c**t

Billy Dodds — Fucking big eared midget DAB b*****d

Hamish McAlpine — Dottery old c**t

and last but not least:

Paul fucking Hegarty — Absolute fucking c**t

Thank you

James McPake: Almost ended his own career whilst trying to end someone else’s before ending the career of a hospital porter the same night - c**t. 

Scott Brown - a self satisfied arsehole who knows he will never be sent off in Scottish football no matter what, and just in case the referee steps out of line and actually does produce a red card in his rubber faced, bug-eyed puss then it'll only be a couple of days before Lawwell flexes his muscles and gets the ban overturned whilst getting the rest of the match officials in to warn them of their place and to kiss Brown's boots.

Leigh Griffiths - see brown but not quite to the same extent. Goading and gesturing at other supports is perfectly acceptable as Thumbheid has discovered since turned up and was taken to a 'How to be a real sellic man' lecture by Neil Lennon on how to act however you want then greet about it when anyone understandably reacts. I think it's safe to say it worked on him.

Scott Sinclair - cheat.

Callum McGregor - cheat

Brian Laudrup - Why was he so good?

Edited by MJC

On 11/28/2017 at 23:52, jupe1407 said:

6. Kevin Muscat - I can't even remember him ever playing against us. The one game that stands out was a ***s match at Firhill where, IIRC he feigned injury to get a player sent off, as well as going through at least one player deliberately over the ball. A so-called hardman who only ever went flying into a challenge if it 70-30 in his favour. 

The incident you're talking about was a completely bizarre display of cheating. Gerry Britton was protesting about a decision (possibly an offside, maybe a foul against him, something like that anyway) and threw his arm up in the air at the referee's decision. He didn't know Kevin Muscat was anywhere near him, and Muscat went down as if he'd been shot when Britton's flailing arm caught his shoulder. I'm not saying feigning injury is ever appropriate, but the fact that it came in an incident where Britton didn't foul him, didn't deliberately engage with him in any way and basically didn't even know the horrible c**t was there, brought a whole new level to being a cheating b*****d.

I've also seen a video of him breaking someone's leg in an A-League match towards the end of his career in an absolutely brutal, reckless tackle.

A fucking disgusting player and person.

Edited by Nightmare