Celtic v Motherwell part 3

17 hours ago, The OP said:

I see Motherwell are releasing statements and “seeking clarification” to pile pressure on Kevin Clancy (and the rest of Scotland’s much maligned officials). Hope the poor souls in black don’t strike or we’ll need to cast it up at Motherwell at every opportunity, even when they are awarded a just penalty.

The reason the referees took action a few years ago was after abuse, much of which came from Neil Lennon who couldn't accept that his bhoys would ever do anything to involve getting told off from a match official.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So your defence of Celtic getting 2 consecutive dodgy penalties is to highlight an incident where the the ref knocked back Motherwell penalty claim!!! Old Firm logic.

in a game where replays showed that despite going down theatrically Tait was actually tripped. While Hibs were denied a pen (McHugh on Stokes) and the penalty Barry Cook did give was a clear dive by Martin Boyle.

Robinson highlighted the Tait incident in his press conference this morning. It was appealed and while it was accepted there was clear contact the booking stood because of the exaggerated fall.

This could be a long afternoon for the Shire good guys I fear.

What a car crash of a match thread, both my brain cells are bleeding after some of the putrid trash being polluted as fact here. 

Celtic FC - Olympic champions at whataboutism. Well fans - we're better than stooping to this level of stupidity. 

9 minutes ago, McQuade said:

Not defending it I couldn't give a fuk 

Doesn't care.

Digs through articles until he finds out about a Motherwell player diving:

2 hours ago, McQuade said:

Missed all the Well fans outrage at this spectacular swan dive?

Motherwell are to appeal against the yellow card for alleged simulation shown to Richard Tait during Saturday's 2-2 draw with Hibernian.

The 27-year-old full-back was booked by referee Barry Cook after going down under Marvin Bartley 15th-minute challenge at Easter Road.

Well had been hoping for a penalty with the scores level at 0-0.

tumblr_mjz16kffJy1qc67tzo1_500.gif

38 minutes ago, McQuade said:

Motherwell are now on a par with Rangers when it comes to pathetic paranoid statements, I think youll march on Hampden if we get another penalty over yous ffs!

Are we meant to be offended by comparing us to the most successful team in world football and the biggest team in Scotland? 

5 hours ago, Guts said:

He's hardly going to come out and say they'e a pair of cheating b*****ds. Most managers cover for their players.

Most managers don't have Celtics Corinthian spirit to live up to tho or their strong belief in sporting integrity...

Not defending it I couldn't give a fuk 

Then

Motherwell are now on a par with Rangers when it comes to pathetic paranoid statements, I think youll march on Hampden if we get another penalty over yous ffs!

Didn't "did through" anything?.. Just google Motherwell players diving...there's hundreds of them..

1 hour ago, McQuade said:

video2gif_20171201_151225.gif

59 minutes ago, McQuade said:

Imagine writing to SFA to demand to know why this was a penalty:lol:

video2gif_20171201_152417.gif

55 minutes ago, McQuade said:

:rolleyes:

Screenshot_20171201-152833.png

58 minutes ago, McQuade said:

I'll read it in 3 month

Clearly not bothered.

23 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's remarkable the depths they'll strive for to distract from them being cheating b*****ds

Why are you so utterly obsessed with Celtic?

Every single Celtic thread, you're right there in amongst it seething. 

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

Steven Robinson is top notch at the interviews.

I preferred the way Mark McGhee dealt with the build up to a game against Celtic (or "us" as he called them).

Interesting how many random Celtic fans fire out the woodwork the moment they feel prejudice

I think you'll find its the Motherwell fans who are claiming prejudice, they are even writing to the SFA to find out why a stonewall penalty was given as a penalty.

Poor buggers

4 hours ago, McQuade said:

Sellick are now on a par with the deid ranjurs, their mantra was win at all costs, Sellick now think it's fair game to adopt that mantra to maintain their unbeaten run.

This even extends to players of great ability cheating to preserve this record, the sooner they've get beat the better, it is unbecoming of Sellick to approve and follow the mantra of old sevco which was to win at all costs even if that entailed cheating.

Archived