Paedophile hunters

• 3 months later...

Thread was a great read. Very educational.

I’ve learned that if a convict escapes from court in Thailand you’re allowed to kill them, and the police will assist. Punching a chihuahua makes you harder. Confirmed that lynch mobs carry torches (on their smartphones). Biggest revelation is that these perps are shite at making up a story on the spot (despite surely envisaging that they’ll be caught and having plenty of time before coming up with “I fought it was me mate, windin me ap”.)

Oh ...and that SlipperyP is a living, breathing piece of surreal art.

“Hunters” no doubt shame the perps and create some sort of deterrent to others. Biggest issue though is that by broadcasting it, they divulge their modus operandi so that the paedo community (they no doubt have their own forums, probably called “preteen pie and bog roll”) wise up and makes them more difficult to catch?

• 11 months later...
On 09/07/2018 at 11:37, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I've often wondered if there has ever been in an instance where a vigilante group poses as a child on a chatroom and gets chatting to another child, who happen to be a different vigilante group. I can only imagine how hilarious and confusing it would be when they finally met up. 

Actually, Viz did a strip where Fru T Bunn was chatting up an underage gingerbread girl and arranged to meet her. The final frame was two bakers standing in a shopping precinct each holding a bunch of flowers and looking at their watches. Wish I could find it ... it was hilarious. 

there was a tv documentary a while ago about the police tracking down some people who were backmailing kids into doing sex acts on webcams,it turned out to be a group of guys from one of the gulf states,they were pretending themselves to be children.while completing their investigations they looked in what they thought was a young girl from ne England being targeted by this group,it turns out this was an adult targeting the group who were pretending to be a youn 'un.cant remember the name of the programme,unfortuneately,iirc it was in 2 parts and each part was about 90mins

3 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

there was a tv documentary a while ago about the police tracking down some people who were backmailing kids into doing sex acts on webcams,it turned out to be a group of guys from one of the gulf states,they were pretending themselves to be children.while completing their investigations they looked in what they thought was a young girl from ne England being targeted by this group,it turns out this was an adult targeting the group who were pretending to be a youn 'un.cant remember the name of the programme,unfortuneately,iirc it was in 2 parts and each part was about 90mins

The brilliant, but depressing as f**k, Monkey Dust did a sketch where an online beast, pretending to be a child, arranged to meet another child in a park and it turned out to be another online beast.

5 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The brilliant, but depressing as f**k, Monkey Dust did a sketch where an online beast, pretending to be a child, arranged to meet another child in a park and it turned out to be another online beast.

Did they go for a game of pool?

On 08/07/2018 at 12:45, Dindeleux said:

I’ve saw a few that have actually left me feeling more sympathetic to the beasts than the people making the video.

I don't know if 'sympthetic' is the word, but aye, one or two of the videos have left me feeling a bit weird.

Take the 'bald nonce', for example; a guy who clearly has a learning disability, is more than probably socially excluded, and let's face it, a complete loner who had no chance of getting anywhere with a female his own age. He's an easy target for these groups because of his, erm, lack of capacity of making an informed decision, naivety and desperation. One of these groups has made an incredibly vulnerable guy, far more vulnerable by plastering him all over the internet and turned him into some bizarre UK internet sensation, for all the wrong reasons. By all means, catch the guy in the act, submit the evidence to the police and let the justice system run its course.

Just now, ICTChris said:

The police hate these groups.

I'd imagine the groups often make an arse of things, and lawyers will get their clients out of it by calling entrapment or intimidation tactics etc.

On a serious note for a second, like any normal person I abhor anyone with a sexual attraction to children but there is something quite fundamentally creepy about a grown adult exchanging messages with another adult of a sexually explicit nature whilst pretending to be a 13 year old kid, then going live on social media, naming and shaming before any trial or even arrest has been made and claiming it is purely to stop peadophiles before they harm real children.  

The fact they plaster their 'stings' all over Facebook even though they have been told umpteen times by police and legal experts this can and often does wreck any trial before it takes place, smacks of the fact they mainly want to be hailed as vigilante type heroes by the type of idiots who, the second someone is arrested for any sexual offence I.e before any trial or assertion of guilt are plastering 'hing the basturt, cut his baws off' all over newspaper links on social media to the incident. 

End of the day it is entrapment, yes the chances are the said sting victims are utter wrong uns but, these clowns fail to grasp the concept of entrapment, trial by social media influencing potential jurors resulting in mistrials and dropped charges etc.... being in it to be hailed a beast hunter vigilante hero means more to them than a basic understanding of the law.

14 hours ago, smpar said:

One of these groups has made an incredibly vulnerable guy, far more vulnerable by plastering him all over the internet and turned him into some bizarre UK internet sensation, for all the wrong reasons. 

There was a follow up tweet I saw with some absolute fucking helmet who met this bald guy in a pub toilet after the original video came out. He's standing there laughing and filming the guy getting him to say stupid things, all so he can get a few likes on twitter. I can't even begin to dissect how monumentally fucked up that is.

There was a follow up tweet I saw with some absolute fucking helmet who met this bald guy in a pub toilet after the original video came out. He's standing there laughing and filming the guy getting him to say stupid things, all so he can get a few likes on twitter. I can't even begin to dissect how monumentally fucked up that is.

I know the video you’re on about. It’s such an odd way to behave, I genuinely wouldn’t even be surprised to see him make a club appearance in some shitey wee town in Hertfordshire for some weird form of lad banter.

My mum has has just shown me a Fifer that's been caught today. Big time squealing and tears, trying to outdo bald nonce. The lad tried to leave and 3 of these hunters got physical with him, hands all over him, forcing him into a corner. Safe to say this one wont go anywhere. Despicable behaviour by all involved.