The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Accuses Sevco fans of going OTT over Gerrard's appointment while having an OTT rambling cliche ridden Sevco rant.

Chill oot Mags and stop fishing for likes.

He hooked me and I liked it. :)

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Nice, well thought out retort m8.

The grass is greener can do one, I've got a new favourite hibee cyber bud.

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

He hooked me and I liked it. :)

If only...

Just now, BawWatchin said:

Nice, well thought out retort m8.

It would appear we have to name this psychotic condition the **** have suddenly contracted from Gerrard.

The **** have suddenly forgot how shite their team has been over the season past and how much King has fucked them over by taking the piss literally right out of them. :huh:

I'd like to put forward they are suffering from the very rare Geriatrics syndrome, sounds about right and describes their symptoms down to a tee.

Mind the bread man, those were positively stable good times for the **** when you think back at every other period before and after him.   

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

Who was it we were playing at Ibrox during our lower league journey when some woman suddenly started dancing in the stand?

She was an Elgin fan

But she also appears to support Inverness

Dunno where to start. It's like I've nae money but the t*****r b*****d next door has bought a Lambo. f**k it I'm gonna spunk all my cash and max my credit cards to get a fast n modified Honda that the local neds like the look of cos no ***** is getting one up on me. Dunno how I'm gonna pay for this pish but f**k it WATP

Fully expect this thread to be topping this years Christmas book charts.

Followed by Netflix buying the rights. Though it already feels a bit like one of their efforts. Every week, without fail, it gets better and better. Whoever is writing this script, whatever kind of creative genius/madperson you are, I and countless others salute you.

Amazing really that they are still getting away with this sort of thing.  Still no apology to the fans for being royally pumped last weekend, no explanation about the share issue deadline that was missed or 2 directors leaving.  Certainly if they go belly up again there is no way they should be admitted back into the league again, so they can pretend they were 'relegated'. 

They had their chance to be frugal and build a strong squad and balance sheet but seem to shoot themselves in the foot chasing rainbows once again.  Gerard is yet another smokescreen to cover over some glaring cracks which don't appear to be addressed by fans and owners alike.

1 minute ago, Thomas Wrongun said:

Amazing really that they are still getting away with this sort of thing.  Still no apology to the fans for being royally pumped last weekend, no explanation about the share issue deadline that was missed or 2 directors leaving.  Certainly if they go belly up again there is no way they should be admitted back into the league again, so they can pretend they were 'relegated'. 

They had their chance to be frugal and build a strong squad and balance sheet but seem to shoot themselves in the foot chasing rainbows once again.  Gerard is yet another smokescreen to cover over some glaring cracks which don't appear to be addressed by fans and owners alike.

P and B bingo with a barrowload of clichés....

We lost a game of fitba, it happens in fitba. No apology needed.

The share issue deadline has been explained and the explanation discussed on here.

If Gerrard was seen as a short term smokescreen then he'd have been given a short term/ rolling contract....

1 hour ago, bennett said:

P and B bingo with a barrowload of clichés....

We lost a game of fitba, it happens in fitba. No apology needed.

The share issue deadline has been explained and the explanation discussed on here.

If Gerrard was seen as a short term smokescreen then he'd have been given a short term/ rolling contract....

The first person the GASL had to fool for the con to work was Gerrard, hence the four year contract.  

"We're totally stable Stevie, no worries there...by the way, do you mind if we pay you in fivers from the pie stand this month, because we don't have a bank account any more?"