The Chronicles of the Banter Years (2012 - ∞)

Imagine having that saved on your Sevco file....

[emoji23] what a seething mess you are, maybe I saw it posted in another site.  IMG_1793.thumb.jpg.4c1ced3616f3371bd2aaee38c88c4be7.jpg

Is this your only contribution to this news? Nothing constructive to add, no thoughts on the matter or are you just waiting for backup to arrive then agree with whatever they say?

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

emoji23.png what a seething mess you are, maybe I saw it posted in another site.  IMG_1793.thumb.jpg.4c1ced3616f3371bd2aaee38c88c4be7.jpg

Is this your only contribution to this news? Nothing constructive to add, no thoughts on the matter or are you just waiting for backup to arrive then agree with whatever they say?

Scanning and saving newspaper articles of another team, as the P&Bers like to say .... What a minter....

Do you scan and save every Sevco article?

As you can’t, or won’t (due to you deflecting attention away from that clusterfuck of a club that you don’t really follow) grasp the concept of there being other forums out with P&B then, for sake of my sanity, yes, I do save every article, after scanning them on my scanner. Then I get a complete stranger to post them on other websites so they are easily accessible.

So rangers paid 3 million quid to get out of a terrible contract and then didn't read the new one properly. So they get stuck with footing the legal bill and they are still stuck with a company they hate making money of them. What a shit show.

Drew Bees is the prime example of a Celtic fan who cares too much about Sevco.

Why are so many Celtic fans desperate to open the eyes of the SS to what is happening in front of them? Just sit back, laugh and enjoy the ride.

30 minutes ago, Aberwhat said:

So rangers paid 3 million quid to get out of a terrible contract and then didn't read the new one properly. So they get stuck with footing the legal bill and they are still stuck with a company they hate making money of them. What a shit show.

I'm just about certain the £3 million was to pay for unsold stock because the **** boycotted buying XXXXL tops. The contract renegotiation? Did Ashley offer 1p more per £1 as long as SD got first refusal for the remainder of the initial contract?

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Why are so many Celtic fans desperate to open the eyes of the SS to what is happening in front of them? Just sit back, laugh and enjoy the ride.

Especially when the **** haven't lubed up first for incoming and it hurts more on impact. :lol:

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Mate it's happening in front of their eyes and they still don't believe it, no matter what you'd tell them they wouldn't believe you, they follow follow(blindly) whatever the man in the big house tells them.  It's even more hilarious 

Edited by Bohemian

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

As you can’t, or won’t (due to you deflecting attention away from that clusterfuck of a club that you don’t really follow) grasp the concept of there being other forums out with P&B then, for sake of my sanity, yes, I do save every article, after scanning them on my scanner. Then I get a complete stranger to post them on other websites so they are easily accessible.

You must have some amount of storage, seriously mate try and concentrate mostly on your club.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Especially when the **** haven't lubed up first for incoming and it hurts more on impact. :lol:

Same old cringey QC......

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Does Bennett not realise that it takes literally 10 seconds to find something on Google and post it on P&B?

Idiot post of the day, not that I am surprised.  For the grey and green dross and their diddy fluffers like you?  To quote Picasso, "It doesn't take a minute, it takes a lifetime"

Idiot post of the day, not that I am surprised.  For the grey and green dross and their diddy fluffers like you?  To quote Picasso, "It doesn't take a minute, it takes a lifetime"
Put the bottle down old man. You're actually biting down hard on stuff that's not even aimed at you [emoji38]

Put the bottle down old man. You're actually biting down hard on stuff that's not even aimed at you [emoji38]

Sshhhh anything that stops him making light of child abuse is progress.