Kilmarnock v THEM

3 hours ago, Estragon said:
8 hours ago, senorsoupe said:
One final observation about this game, if Mulumbu continues to play this well then he will be SPFL signing of the season IMHO.  Although Kris Boyd got the official MOTM for his two goals I thought Mulumbu was far and away the best player on the park today

Who would you say is ahead of him at the moment?

It's early so Mulumbu's for may fall off or he may consistently boss it.  If you had asked me this question in September I probably would have said Simon Murray so things can change pretty quickly!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sting777 said:

The SPFL signing of the season goes to Killie but it's for getting Clarke in as their manager. 

It's amazing how a proper manager can turn around players, Celtic saw the same thing last year with Rodgers and it looks as though Clarke is turning around a group of players that were not very good under McCulloch.

Cheers lads.

I couldn't believe Killie had signed him as outwith Celtic, and maybe Rangers, no one else in this league should be able to afford him. Quality player.

Should be a great battle in the middle next week between McGinn and Mulumbu.
Wait until you find out they're signing Steven Naismith..

2 hours ago, Mon Dieu said:

How about the ***-Hammering ***:

tvirylE.gif

Kilmarnock continued where St Johnstone left off by assisting Aberdeen & Hibs in their push to keep the ***s out of Europe. Killie were dominant throughout the game. The defence even saved MacDonald's fumbled attempts to get Rangers some points. Steve Clarke has turned Kilmarnock into a formidable force within a few games of joining; I was glad that Hibs played Killie early into his tenure. Eight points may be a fair bit of a distance to make up; however, I don't think Killie will have any trouble challenging for the top-four with performances like that. 

Mooloombah(RangersTV), née Mubtumbo(Dryhorce), née Mulumbu(Birth Certificate) — Mon Dieu! Mulumbu was an omnipresent danger to Rangers; I'm praying that he won't amass many more games for Killie. Steve Clarke has turned a piss-poor side into liquid gold; Clarke has resurrected Kilmarnock to Kill the reanimated corpse of The Rangers. He has performed miracles. Steve still had another trick up his sleeve with his use of Youssouf Mulumbu. The Messianic Mulumbu will lead his ten disciples into the light of the top-six before he rises back to the EPL at Easter.

Now we know why Kilmarnock wanted this new club in the Premiership: free three points.

Very nice @Mon Dieu. The perfect Christmas present. Thank you.

Shocking performance yesterday, absolutely railroaded off the park by Killie, could have been a cricket score 2nd half. Our ‘defence’ a shambles, difficult to watch. Merry Christmas P&B Bears, although not much to feel cheerful about at present.

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

It's early so Mulumbu's for may fall off or he may consistently boss it.  If you had asked me this question in September I probably would have said Simon Murray so things can change pretty quickly!

I've seen many West Brom fans comment on how he turned in a MOTM performance in every game for them.  He's not even at full fitness yet.  Yummy.

3 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Shocking performance yesterday, absolutely railroaded off the park by Killie, could have been a cricket score 2nd half. Our ‘defence’ a shambles, difficult to watch. Merry Christmas P&B Bears, although not much to feel cheerful about at present.

Your salty tears, Robert, are delicious.  I may very well freeze them and hang them from my Christmas Tree.  x

I've missed the last 3 games at home for various reasons after barely missing one for 12 years. If I don't go back we could win the league.

PS, the Ayshire **** were on great form in the town last night, all tears and hissy fits - it was glorious.

I haven't read the thread and couldn't join in with the live hilarity due to christmas getting in the way but once again much fun.

I was worried when Murty was appointed that the comedy might end, but he has shown staunch concomitant, sorry, commitment to ensuring the laughs never fade.

How on earth did Aberdeen manage to shite the bed twice in a week against this mob? Can you imagine the joy for us poor diddies? Laughing at Rangers (and Celtic - cheers Hearts) is the only thing keeping us going.

I've missed the last 3 games at home for various reasons after barely missing one for 12 years. If I don't go back we could win the league.

PS, the Ayshire **** were on great form in the town last night, all tears and hissy fits - it was glorious.
The polis horses heading up North Hamilton Street at full pelt was a sight to behold.... The old bill handing out a good *** bashing even before kickoff [emoji108]

4 hours ago, Fide said:

I've seen many West Brom fans comment on how he turned in a MOTM performance in every game for them.  He's not even at full fitness yet.  Yummy.

Having a proper midfield general is so vital and poorly managed clubs like Rangers tend to forget this.  They tried to sign one in Ryan Jack (and he's not that good) but he's always suspended so not much use and they have to rely on the same powder-puff type midfielders they had last year

Killie are certainly looking good at the moment under Stevie Clarke. I watched his 1st match in charge at Rugby Park against Hibs and although it was a 3-0 reverse Killie played brilliantly and it was a match that could easily have ended 3-3 or 3-0 Killie its my only time witnessing a team lose by such a scoreline and be applauded off the pitch.

Coulibaly returning in January is another option and would certainly strengthen what is already there.

Good luck to them

Not been on P&B for a long time. Been making a film for a year which has been all consuming. So I sit down after Xmas dinner and whilst the family are watching Victoria on ITV I think to myself: what would be a nice Xmas treat to myself? And I decide to pop in and read this thread. Laughed loudly from start to finish. Absolutely magnificent banter, glorious gifs and genuine joy for Killie's outstanding, much deserved resurgence. Thank you everyone. The only sour note is the dearth of Rangers fans defiantly giving it the big one. They really have given up haven't they? Even Bennett seems a shadow of the wind up merchant he once made a decent go of.

Anyway thanks again and a Merry Xmas to the lot of you! 

Archived