Kilmarnock v THEM

59 minutes ago, Old Diamond said:

Aberdeen losing twice to this bunch + Director placing bets looking even more dodgy

Considering that Skinner didn't bet on the dons to lose in either instance - and that there's no charge of match-fixing levelled -  it's not actually, no.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Boyd's never out of the papers :lol:

True, but I wish we had a character like him on the park. He's a fucking nuisance.

8 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Imagine being a glory hunter during the 9 in a row years and then this is what becomes of your club. So many **** must be desperate to change their team now. 

Not quite what became of their "Club" though, is it?

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

Maybe we'll win on boxing Day or maybe not.

Absolutely no chance.

Mind you, there's a reasonable chance you won't lose either. On current form, I'd put it no higher than that.

2 minutes ago, sugna said:

Absolutely no chance.

Mind you, there's a reasonable chance you won't lose either. On current form, I'd put it no higher than that.

On the plus side we'll have Jack back, we've missed his work rate but Windass is suspended for it. 

I'd settle for a draw.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

On the plus side we'll have Jack back, we've missed his work rate but Windass is suspended for it. 

I'd settle for a draw.

Would you settle for not having a game on Boxing Day?

What a fantastic performance from Kilmarnock. Our performance today, especially in the 2nd half, was outstanding and we fully merited winning the game - we really should have won by more than we did. 

Mulumbu was a stand-out in the middle of the park, ably supported by Dicker and Power.  Broadfoot and Scott Boyd were also both excellent, and I especially liked it when Broadfoot wound 'them' up. 

The Orcs showed themselves up when Kris Boyd was substituted, with their muted response - one of their own and one of their top goal scorers ever and so few of them applauded him off the pitch.   In case the Orcs don't know what I mean,  it is called respect.

Rangers are pretty ordinary and I am surprised they have won as many games as they have TBH. :thumsup2:thumsup2

I was also surprise how accepting the Orcs were after the game - they seem resigned to this continued,  ongoing underachievement. :lol::lol:

Rangers/The Rangers - the gift that keeps on giving!!!!   Long may it continue. 

Sevconians not taking it well...

Courtyard Bear
Club Legend
2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:
f**k up

Your not laughing now are you ya fucking moron

G.E.C.
Club Legend
Get that corrupt c**t King and the rest of that board to f**k. Rangers wont see another penny from me until they are chased out

RD.1872
First Team
I'm done. That board have killed us.
Fucking cancerous b*****ds.

BT on the 'list' too?

KingKirk
Club Legend

BT sport fuckin loving this

Long may it continue.

An ungrudged 'well done Killie' from me.

Great performance by us today, we absolutely controlled the match. Mulumbu was outstanding and Boyd took his goals really well. 

Mulumbu says he will get even better once he's fully fit...... Gonna be some player after the winter break [emoji108]

Archived