Scottish Junior Cup 4th round draw

glensmad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I better get there really early then . Did they have any catering or do we bring a packed lunch lol .

Go back out the ground heading along the road for about mile then you can head into the sports centre for a cup of tea and bar of chocolate then repeat and by time you get back to your some kind of alloted standing spot your tea will be freezing so I suggest take a pack lunch and flask of tea

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Aye in the west maybes there's another if.......... 

IF Nitten can beat Cumbernauld they are at Bonnyrigg. There's another potential tie of the round. 

Quite a lot of ifs and buts still to go though. 

Didn't think junior fitba got these type of crowds :unsure2:

And if Kilsyth come through at Scone then a tie with Petershill or Carnoustie will be a very attractive game .

we have a score to settle with Carnoustie as they beat us at home in the only quarter final tie to be played on the day the season they won the Scottish.  Petershill at home would also be a cracker with potentially a very decent crowd. 

Does anyone know the capacity of gartcairn ground

I would use the term ‘ground’ loosely. I reckon 150 max providing the side at the school is being used. Don’t think that’s supposed to be used though - something to do with the players entering from that side. If not, 100 (comfortably)

The big question is will the shaddowy Lee Wallace type figure who phoned the polis about the safety of the Sectional final being at the Ben's be dropping the dime on this arrangement too?

Should be moving it to the Friday night at Peasy in any case. 

Archived