US military alien footage

statts1976uk

The pyramids were originally clad, perhaps in smooth granite, they eroded over the centuries which would account for the concave shape you point out.

Doesn’t explain why it’s a perfect concave shape that is only visible during the spring and autumn equinoxes. The cladding was so bright it would reflect light all the way back to the moon, which presumably the aliens were inhabiting at the time.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, throbber said:

Doesn’t explain why it’s a perfect concave shape that is only visible during the spring and autumn equinoxes. The cladding was so bright it would reflect light all the way back to the moon, which presumably the aliens were inhabiting at the time.

Thats understandable, they probably didn't want to impose too much. 

The number 43200 is explained in the link I provided above and in the video by Graham Hancock.
Graham Hancock poses more interesting questions than the average pseudo.

Unfortunately, he does just invent some answers to fit his theories. Fair play though, he has made a fair amount of money from his flights of fancy.

Graham Hancock poses more interesting questions than the average pseudo.

Unfortunately, he does just invent some answers to fit his theories. Fair play though, he has made a fair amount of money from his flights of fancy.

I was unaware of him until recently but have become rather interested in the pyramids of late as you can tell!

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was unaware of him until recently but have become rather interested in the pyramids of late as you can tell!

How will you find time to watch all these beast-entrapment, 9/11 conspiracy videos and alien geezers in Giza videos once you’re a father? There’s probably some Peppa Pig crackpot conspiracy theory vids you can get hooked on instead. 

37 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

There are many interesting numbers tied to the great pyramid, zero for instance.

That's exactly how many fucks I could give about it.

Zero wasn't invented till 3 BC.

P.S. The second wasn't around till 1000 AD, although the Babylonians had something similar after 300 BC. So it would seem a bit odd that aliens would use a time measurement that wasn't chosen and defined for 3000 years.

There are many interesting numbers tied to the great pyramid, zero for instance.

That's exactly how many fucks I could give about it.

Why are you posting about it then?

How will you find time to watch all these beast-entrapment, 9/11 conspiracy videos and alien geezers in Giza videos once you’re a father? There’s probably some Peppa Pig crackpot conspiracy theory vids you can get hooked on instead. 

I’ll still have time to watch these things, I put them on when I’m getting ready for work, making dinner or in the bath for example so I will still have time for it.

I’ll still have time to watch these things, I put them on when I’m getting ready for work, making dinner or in the bath for example so I will still have time for it.

I'm posting because you are clogging up the aliens thread with numbers, alien life is real, if you don't believe it, just look at your MIL tomorrow as she despises you for having that extra beer.

Sorry to break this to you but, you will be watching f**k all.

Your time as a free bird will be long gone forever. Picking your own nose will be a luxury.

Edit google Peppa Pig conspiracy. All is good

Archived