Hearts v Hibs

Pretend :lol:

I'll have my tricolour as well. Hail hail.

It would appear that there is no “pretend” about it. Embarrassing. Sadly we’ve always had a few of the Liam and Declan brigade turning up at Tynecastle. Silly little boys who generally will grow out of it, thankfully.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can't appreciate a freshly ironed tricolour, are you actually a proper Hibs fan ?

Anyway, can't wait for this one. Reckon we'll get one of those 'backs to the wall' draws that feels like a victory.

Having a sesh tonight to get in the mood. Got the rebs blasting while I wait for Liam, Declan, Seamus, Pat and Brendan to come round.

It would appear that there is no “pretend” about it. Embarrassing. Sadly we’ve always had a few of the Liam and Declan brigade turning up at Tynecastle. Silly little boys who generally will grow out of it, thankfully.

Liam and Declan brigade?

Frankly disgusting post from a ‘Hibs’ fan.

Honestly you must be a Rangers fan undercover here Glen because that is completely absurd.

Because in games past they have been better than us in midfield and on the wings I expect Hibs to try and dominate the game, maybe they will but that doesn't mean they will win, they still have to create and take their chances.  

For me a draw would be okay but we might get lucky. 

McLaughlin; Randall Souttar Berra Brandon; McDonald Cowie Buaben; Milinkovic Walker; Lafferty

Archived