Top 30 Scottish football grounds 2018

PB 4.2

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

List submitted.

Unsurprisingly, no Fife grounds feature in it, but if they did, Central Park would be last.

Thanks 5 entries today.   Giving a total of 21.   

6 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

f5ef6003729eac1fbb5581d98a4783de.jpg
That’s my votes

It was indeed!   Clliftonhil and pittotride were my favourite misspellings alongside the lack of knowledge the Arbroath play at Gayfield.  

I'll be very disappointed if Broadwood doesn't claim a landslide victory here.

I get the sarcasm here, but have to admit that I've been to every SPFL and HL ground (plus a few LL ones) and think Broadwood sits firmly at the bottom of the list, although Airdrie gives it a close run. Sorry!

Must admit selecting a Top 10 from 70+ grounds is a bit difficult though! Of course, heavy bias would need to put the Glebe at top spot, especially now we have the bar in the ground.

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I get the sarcasm here, but have to admit that I've been to every SPFL and HL ground (plus a few LL ones) and think Broadwood sits firmly at the bottom of the list, although Airdrie gives it a close run. Sorry!

Must admit selecting a Top 10 from 70+ grounds is a bit difficult though! Of course, heavy bias would need to put the Glebe at top spot, especially now we have the bar in the ground.

Broadwood and Airdrie are far better venues than the likes of Dumbarton and New Bayview with only one stand.

Archived