Week 17

lichtie23

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

First season watching NFL and we're already in the playoffs. Very well done.

I know that feeling. Been watching NFL for years but never actually supported a team. Decided to go for Panthers thanks to playing as them on Madden, feel like a glory hunter too but don’t think it will get further than next weekend TBH!

OBBBBH!

I'm not going to start throwing the we's around, but when it comes the NFL, I 'support' the Bills and after basically 20 years of nothing too shite e.g Cleveland, but lots of 7-9s etc and being a dour Jock, I just assumed that this of course wouldn't work out. Even if they won in Miami, surely the Ravens would put away the Bengals.  The Bills are Scotland of the NFL, they don't do 'qualifying'. 

Andy Dalton, lang may yer lum reek and if you're ever in the industrial paradise of western New York/southern Ontario - you will never ever have to buy a beer again. Might as well get that summer house.

Amazing and roll on next week where no doubt they'll get pumped 30-10 by JAX ; but what a ride.

2 hours ago, Kejan said:

OBBBBH!

I'm not going to start throwing the we's around, but when it comes the NFL, I 'support' the Bills and after basically 20 years of nothing too shite e.g Cleveland, but lots of 7-9s etc and being a dour Jock, I just assumed that this of course wouldn't work out. Even if they won in Miami, surely the Ravens would put away the Bengals.  The Bills are Scotland of the NFL, they don't do 'qualifying'. 

Andy Dalton, lang may yer lum reek and if you're ever in the industrial paradise of western New York/southern Ontario - you will never ever have to buy a beer again. Might as well get that summer house.

Amazing and roll on next week where no doubt they'll get pumped 30-10 by JAX ; but what a ride.

Aye, this. Didn't see a minute live at was at my girlfriend's parents house for NYE. I checked the scores at about 11 but then resolved to follow it as live on twitter on the walk back. Jumping around  in the street 

Who knew there was so many Bills fans on here?

ETA: Absolutely delighted you made the playoffs instead of the Ratbirds. However I’m a bit miffed that it means we don’t get to play the TarpKitties again. I’m hoping for a Bills/Titans AFCCG Just for another Music City Miracle and the lols that’ll bring.

Archived