I Predict a riot... EEP 2/1/18

So Hippo is likely out and there's no sign of our team of new signings yet.

Think we just need some pace in the attack and for that reason (and because I'd rather play with 10 men than start with Harris) maybe bring Dunne into the starting line up.

I'm guessing Robson will be eligible for this, maybe bring him in, drop Watson and move McGhee back to centre back?

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

We have to start with Aird and use him aa bait to draw terrible tackles, elbows etc on him (AKA The Falky tactic).

When pars are using Aird for a tactic, it surely is now time for another super Tuesday.

I do fear if rumours are true and we don't use Miller and or Loy for today's game, the other options are horrendous

6 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Will Krakatoa Kallum be starting (but not finishing, obviously) this afternoon's contest?

Once Aird is subbed/airlifted to safety Kal with come on to liven things up.

It really is a shame we let Falkingham go. This would have been his stage to shine.

Will have to wear my new wellies today. 

Could the game be rained off @DA Baracus ?

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It really is a shame we let Falkingham go. This would have been his stage to shine.

It's raining just now in Dunfermline but I'm sure it'll be fine.

This post will be deleted shortly for some reason as all my posts this morning are disappearing

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Good. Kallum fucking loves The Navy Blue although he does get a bit emotional when he faces us.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

This post will be deleted shortly for some reason as all my posts this morning are disappearing

It's probably because you mentioned your use of the Megabus and Wetherspoons.

The mods probably didn't want your fellow fans becoming all jealous of your high living.

I think its important to watch over the vulnerable at this time of the year. #StaySafe

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's raining just now in Dunfermline but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Ah good - thought it was my imagination your posts had vanished. The call-off suggestion was no more than an attempt to make you angry.

3 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

It's probably because you mentioned your use of the Megabus and Wetherspoons.

The mods probably didn't want your fellow fans becoming all jealous of your high living.

I think its important to watch over the vulnerable at this time of the year. #StaySafe

I had a lovely breakfast. Now having beer.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Ah good - thought it was my imagination your posts had vanished. The call-off suggestion was no more than an attempt to make you angry.

I was too mystified by my disappearing posts to be irked by that

Very difficult to call this one when we don' have a clue who will be in the team squad for falkirk today.  Hartley seems to have done a good job in keeping the new signings under wraps. Either that or of course we've signed hee haw.

They'd surely have to be registered by now wouldn't they?

1 minute ago, ilostmyself said:

They'd surely have to be registered by now wouldn't they?

Aye but registering them doesn't mean you have to announce the signing to the rest of the world.  Better for dunfermline to find out at 2pm.

I just love these games - been watchin over the last 50 yrs -Home & Away =  Falkirk must be favourites today after winning against Queens a few days ago - but the PARS have got to get out of their slump in form sometimes , no better way to get the troops back on board than winning the "Derby "  - COYP !

Archived