And the BBC 'Off the Ball' Team of the Year winner is...

Just thought I'd start a thread to allow everyone to congratulate St Mirren for securing the first title of the season..

St Mirren - Off the Ball - Team of the Year 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09kcw31

tumblr_m572sshVeG1rv5j9yo1_250.gif

I am sure the posters on here, being the magnanimous bunch they are, will all join me in praising the hard work and dedication by the club, players and fans that's now been recognised by this prestigious title.

Just thought I'd start a thread to allow everyone to congratulate St Mirren for securing the first title of the season..
I am sure the posters on here, being the magnanimous bunch they are, will all join me in praising the hard work and dedication by the club, players and fans that's now been recognised by this prestigious title.
Well done, although given the judging panel it's a bit like being voted the second-best optician in Wick.

14 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
23 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Well done, although given the judging panel it's a bit like being voted the second-best optician in Wick.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Sounds like someone is annoyed their team didn't even merit a mention.

A flagship sports show on the largest broadcasting network in the country and you have to come across all salty. Who hurt you? :(

Sounds like someone is annoyed their team didn't even merit a mention.
A flagship sports show on the largest broadcasting network in the country and you have to come across all salty. Who hurt you? [emoji20]
Ach get over yersel man; my team didn't deserve anything, but you're a bit precious if you can't recognise a P & B piss-take.

Just now, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Ach get over yersel man; my team didn't deserve anything, but you're a bit precious if you can't recognise a P & B piss-take.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but the whole thread is a piss take. I really would have thought you'd realise that. ;)

5 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I don’t think Buddist Monk has much of a sense of humour but in fairness he did post that he was going to self immolate the next time St Mirren loses a game so that’s something to look forward to.

38 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:
I hate to break it to you buddy, but the whole thread is a piss take. I really would have thought you'd realise that. emoji6.png

Patently not if you have to explain it, but it's getting boring now.....

Cheer up, buddy, you don't sound like you are having any fun you know.

Tell you what, start supporting St Mirren and you'll find your pessimistic world view disappear, replaced by a shimmering light of utter success. :D

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Thoroughly deserved.  Those league tables from a year ago and today tell their own story of a fantastic turnaround.

2016.JPG.ad9faca0a9e3f0f76ac6c88a36ad7491.JPGimage.png.1a5fd38158306d067e760d8df944d4d0.png

Relatively sure that by that logic it should go to us? :D 

Archived