Weegie Overspill v Highland Savages

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

There's some surprisingly big talk from a couple of the ICT fans here. Going in heavy with the red dots, too. 

That penalty decision earlier in the season must have rattled them more than I realised.

We're a bigger club than St. Mirren. Spent more time than them in the top flight in recent history, more trophies won, bigger trophies won, etc.

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

We're a bigger club than St. Mirren. Spent more time than them in the top flight in recent history, more trophies won, bigger trophies won, etc.

:lol::lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Silvio said:

Is Ridgers still your No 1? I didn't think he was that bad when he was with us but his performance in the first meeting this season was horrendously bad.

(Apologies for asking a football question)

He's a changed man, less nervy with a better defence in front of him. Donaldson's transformed too.

4 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Fucking hell dude get some decent bait before making a rip roaring c**t of yourself. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

All true. I'm especially envious of your 'big club' financial problems. You're having the sort of issues that could really drown a small club like St Mirren. A massive club like ICT, with that huge installed fan base, should be well safe, though. You must be relieved.

5 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Fucking hell dude get some decent bait before making a rip roaring c**t of yourself. :lol:

Remember when they bought out the wee teams against the will of the fans,and bulldozed their way into  the league

I would like to see Danny Mullen involved again as he continues to impress with more game time. Once he gains the required level of fitness he's going to do some damage.

I expect 19 goal Gav Reilly to return to the starting line up so no complaints about striking options.

Archived