Champions elect V Playoff chasing Ayr

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems Raith players took the accusations of unprofessionalism from McCall to heart considering they’ve utterly shat the bed and we’ve only dropped 4 points since then.

Superb thread.

Imagine if Ayr did f**k things up*, p&b would have several gold threads in the waiting.

*and no I don’t think you will and yes we know we’re shite.

To be fair, I’m pretty uneasy with everyone talking as if we have already won it. All it takes is to lose two out of three against an in form Stranraer and a decent Alloa side away.

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

To be fair, I’m pretty uneasy with everyone talking as if we have already won it. All it takes is to lose two out of three against an in form Stranraer and a decent Alloa side away.

Thats fine but we,d have to win our three games,not going to happen

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

For it be virtually all over with 3 games left is a level of collapse beyond even my most pessimistic of expectations.

I don't see it as virtually all over.

It’s a classic role reversal of the 2008/2009 season. One of us wins the league and the other wins the playoffs having not lost at home. So far it’s all going according to plan.

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

It’s a classic role reversal of the 2008/2009 season. One of us wins the league and the other wins the playoffs having not lost at home. So far it’s all going according to plan.

You're right! Never realised that. ;)

I hope we emulate your run in the Championship as well. Except for appointing Gary Locke.

4 hours ago, Raithie said:

Queens Park to unleash the new Greg Spence to score a late equaliser and win it for us....

8 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Queens Park to unleash the new Greg Spence to score a late equaliser and win it for us....

Bit early for that, need to wait until the 2nd last game of the season for that to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2018 at 19:41, No_Problemo said:

The prescient one !

Archived