A Photographic History Of Scottish Football

Just now, Tutankhamen said:

Didn't they also play each other the following Saturday?

No.

No cup ties between the sides that season, Celtic Park in August and January,  Ibrox in October and March. 

2-2 draw in the infamous game at Ibrox where police charged the players who were sent off, Celtic won the others 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1 respectively. 

On 7/29/2018 at 19:59, DA Baracus said:

Went on to play for us. Decent player.

Last I heard of him he was manager of Oakley United, but that was a few years ago.

Started out with Cowden, the last working Miner to play for us I believe,  never seen him around for years but he used be a lorry driver with Asda, maybe still is.

Edited by cowdenbeath

Andy Rolland. Another ex Cowdenbeath star. First saw him play in a Scottish Cup 2nd replay v Arbroath at Tannadice in 1965 or 66 and United signed him not long after. Great player.

IMG_0551.jpg

On 29/07/2018 at 19:59, DA Baracus said:

Went on to play for us. Decent player.

Last I heard of him he was manager of Oakley United, but that was a few years ago.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Started out with Cowden, the last working Miner to play for us I believe,  never seen him around for years but he used be a lorry driver with Asda, maybe still is.

Can't find the pic but he was at McDiarmid a couple of seasons ago for a reunion. He's no Steve Evans but he's certainly put on a pound or two from what I remember.

Guest Moomintroll
I can only apologise, the only good thing about this is that Paul McStay is in it.

IMG_1763.jpg.9d486601d9556bbd22b6779c4cef9d4c.jpg
Pointy still managing to have the worst hairdo on show there.

8 hours ago, wellinwigan said:

Middle

th.jpg

You guys making sneery comments about these women’s looks - I take it you yourselves are sex gods ?  Maybe you could post your photo for context. 

Of course, I myself am model material and constantly turning down invitations to take part in Love Island

57 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Dundee United keeper Billy Thompson in goal at Celtic Park in the late 1980's. 

:thumsup2 Must admit I chuckled at that. 

Now go and open a new thread for all your scrapbook pics!