What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

48 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You made a c**t of yourself, don't try to double down on it with shite patter.

No I just know that if it happened at Somerset and someone made a joke about it I’d be able to laugh it off rather than getting all uppity about it.

I can’t imagine taking life that seriously.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

No I just know that if it happened at Somerset and someone made a joke about it I’d be able to laugh it off rather than getting all uppity about it.

I can’t imagine taking life that seriously.

Fail to see how it's tinpot having a fire/smoke alarm going off because Sevco fans are setting off flares, dear know where the joke is either, think you're just doubling down on trying to make out you were joking tbh.

The alarm was barely heard where i was sitting, seems to be picked up louder on Sky, and they'd mostly be spoiling the game for their own fans that couldn't get tickets, and were having to listen to an annoying alarm going off all game, so well done them for being arseholes to their own fans too.

27 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Fail to see how it's tinpot having a fire/smoke alarm going off because Sevco fans are setting off flares, dear know where the joke is either, think you're just doubling down on trying to make out you were joking tbh.

The alarm was barely heard where i was sitting, seems to be picked up louder on Sky, and they'd mostly be spoiling the game for their own fans that couldn't get tickets, and were having to listen to an annoying alarm going off all game, so well done them for being arseholes to their own fans too.

And I think you’re reading far too much into a comment on the “What’s the most ‘Tin Pot’ thing you’ve seen in the SPFL” thread on Pie and Bovril because it happens to be poking fun at the team you support.

3 hours ago, eez-eh said:

And I think you’re reading far too much into a comment on the “What’s the most ‘Tin Pot’ thing you’ve seen in the SPFL” thread on Pie and Bovril because it happens to be poking fun at the team you support.

You got called out for posting something that wasnt tin pot. We'll call it a swing and a miss, happens to the best of us.

Now you're criticising folk for "reading too much into a comment" when a person/people have called you out for it being a shite example.

Let it go and move on. 

5 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Poking fun is fine, ditto on what LiviLion said though.