What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Guest Wieghortsnut
On 01/02/2022 at 12:22, Mr. Alli said:

Eilidh Barbour is a very attractive woman. 

Christopher Berra looks like every single 21-25 year old from Broughty Ferry, Monifieth and Carnoustie. 

Got to agree about Berra, clearly should be drinking in papa jacques until 12am then going to the Fort 

1 minute ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Got to agree about Berra, clearly should be drinking in papa jacques until 12am then going to the Fort 

He's the best CB in the Championship, it's a fucking shame we've got the worst owner in the Championship.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

He's the best CB in the Championship, it's a fucking shame we've got the worst owner in the Championship.

hmmm......you think so Zen? Incidentally...did you find out the nature of his injury @ Cappielow when he departed early doors?

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Has a member of the Royal family ever been to a Rangers game, including cup finals?

I do know that the Queen's grandfather, the Earl of Strathmore, attended a Forfar Athletic match so get it up ye Gers.

Not been back since John Martin kissed The Duchess of Kent in 1995.

10 hours ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

When the Queen dies what do yous think will happen? Liquidation and a relegation to a cleaner? 

I'm not sure, but I for one really hope the first game they play after her death is Celtic.