What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

19 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I remember a few years ago at a match at the San Siro the home fans threw a scooter from the top tier into the visiting fans below.

The weegie version would probably be an ASDA trolly.

There was that time a Sellic fan threw himself over the balcony at an OF game at Parkhead.

17 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I'm not sure if I've misinterpreted this, but Aberdeen finished above Rangers in the season that McInnes turned them down.

He might be referring to the fact they beat us twice in the space of a fortnight or something in the period after Pedro was binned and the mcinnes speculation was at its peak but yes, we did. 

22 hours ago, gannonball said:

Other than the tier split would agree that lack of away fans needs to be addressed in general for all games. Currently however amongst Celtic fans after the atmosphere a few weeks ago they think it’s better without them but tbh the last game wasn’t a true reflection of a derby being under the lights in such a tight league. Don’t know how if it still on the go but the 10% rule should be enforced more strictly.

Need to keep the gravy train full of stock imo.

I don’t see the problem 

According to posters on here nobody outside of Celtic and RFC fans watch the game 

Some even take pride in not watching it 

22 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I remember a few years ago at a match at the San Siro the home fans threw a scooter from the top tier into the visiting fans below.

22 hours ago, Empty It said:
22 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Wait that actually sounds hilarious, I agree let one set in the top tier one in the bottom.

22 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Vespa or Lambretta?

Need to see how classy they were......

Who rattled celtics chain?

🎟 🏟 Further to recent media reports regarding ticket allocations for away fans at Celtic Park, to clarify, Celtic determines the allocation for visiting teams at Celtic Park and will confirm the position for future matches at the appropriate time.

I very much doubt that Robertson would've come out confirming that away fans will be at the next 2 league meetings if there wasn't already an agreement in place with Celtic. Seems like Celtic have tried to use this as a "we'll decide" kind of trump card to appeal to their fans while knowing full well this is what's going to happen.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

I very much doubt that Robertson would've come out confirming that away fans will be at the next 2 league meetings if there wasn't already an agreement in place with Celtic. Seems like Celtic have tried to use this as a "we'll decide" kind of trump card to appeal to their fans while knowing full well this is what's going to happen.

Detective AJF cracks the case again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/02/2022 at 09:29, Desp said:

Are Celtic & Rangers doing their "we don't like each other" bit just now?

Cute.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://news.stv.tv/west-central/celtic-v-rangers-friendly-in-australia-confirmed-by-a-league%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjG_5SLl6f2AhWLYcAKHSD7C1MQFnoECFUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3boJpeROg1ucq69upEmqTe

This has to be the most tinpot thing ever. Can't wait to see the half and half scarves. 

Edited by 10menwent2mow

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:

The happiest people on planet earth right now are scottish sportswriters - live images from their monthly symposium

giphy.gif