What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not at all patronising..........................

laughter laughing GIF

My god you are the most boring poster I have ever read on any message board or social media platform. Like genuinely coma inducing stuff. Same format every time, shite comment and a gif.

For someone who put me on ignore months ago, you don't half follow me around. I'm not interested mate, you have no patter, no interesting insight, nothing. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

My god you are the most boring poster I have ever read on any message board or social media platform. Like genuinely coma inducing stuff. Same format every time, shite comment and a gif.

For someone who put me on ignore months ago, you don't half follow me around. I'm not interested mate, you have no patter, no interesting insight, nothing. :lol: 

I took you off ignore as some of your quoted comments looked vaguely sensible, but sadly you have reverted to type.

You are undoubtedly one of these "straight off Kickback" wallopers, haunting all the Hibs match threads and then, hilariously, taking the hump when I call you out trying to patronise the Dundee Derby.

If you dont like it, put me on ignore, fanny.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

I took you off ignore as some of your quoted comments looked vaguely sensible, but sadly you have reverted to type.

You are undoubtedly one of these "straight off Kickback" wallopers, haunting all the Hibs match threads and then, hilariously, taking the hump when I call you out trying to patronise the Dundee Derby.

If you dont like it, put me on ignore, fanny.

Mate, you are so incredibly boring. You aren't funny. You aren't witty. You aren't intelligent. It's just the same boring witless pish every time. You really need to get something worthwhile in your life.

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Mate, you are so incredibly boring. You aren't funny. You aren't witty. You aren't intelligent. It's just the same boring witless pish every time. You really need to get something worthwhile in your life.

I assume thats a cut and paste job of the reply you got on Valentines Day from the bird you are stalking ?

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I assume thats a cut and paste job of the reply you got on Valentines Day from the bird you are stalking ?

Mate, I'm not interested. Away and bore some other poor b*****d half to death.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Celtic and Rangers only giving OF derby away fans 900 tickets is tinpot. Once one of the great football derbies of the world, no more. Atmosphere is pish. Don’t understand why they don’t give each side 3000 odd tickets each. It doesn’t have to be 7000 odd like it used to be. Celtic have the away corner that can easily house 3000 fans, like they do on European nights, and Rangers could give away fans the top tier of the Broomloan. Before anyone says the top tier wouldn’t work, it seems to work fine for Newcastle vs Sunderland.

Why do you care?

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Celtic and Rangers only giving OF derby away fans 900 tickets is tinpot. Once one of the great football derbies of the world, no more. Atmosphere is pish. Don’t understand why they don’t give each side 3000 odd tickets each. It doesn’t have to be 7000 odd like it used to be. Celtic have the away corner that can easily house 3000 fans, like they do on European nights, and Rangers could give away fans the top tier of the Broomloan. Before anyone says the top tier wouldn’t work, it seems to work fine for Newcastle vs Sunderland.

Other than the tier split would agree that lack of away fans needs to be addressed in general for all games. Currently however amongst Celtic fans after the atmosphere a few weeks ago they think it’s better without them but tbh the last game wasn’t a true reflection of a derby being under the lights in such a tight league. Don’t know how if it still on the go but the 10% rule should be enforced more strictly.

55 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Why do you care?

Need to keep the gravy train full of stock imo.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I don’t think so. Newcastle and Sunderland’s fans are pretty much just as bad, it’s one of the fiercest derbies there is. There was that Newcastle fan who punched a horse a couple of years back ffs. With a a line of police/stewards along the bottom of the tier I’m sure it would be okay. Either that or house home fans in the top tier and away in the bottom, seeing as away fans are normally a bit more boisterous.

If they weren't throwing things over the edge at each other I'd be astounded, they feel no hesitation throwing stuff at players.

I remember a few years ago at a match at the San Siro the home fans threw a scooter from the top tier into the visiting fans below.

The weegie version would probably be an ASDA trolly.

I remember a few years ago at a match at the San Siro the home fans threw a scooter from the top tier into the visiting fans below.
Wait that actually sounds hilarious, I agree let one set in the top tier one in the bottom.

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:
24 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Wait that actually sounds hilarious, I agree let one set in the top tier one in the bottom.

Too right. I've always thought that we need to market our game better. Concentrate on what makes it unique: Mutants chucking shit at each other over a balcony.

36 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

43 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

This story gets wheeled out every now and again.

On small time behaviour, mind when Aberdeen were genuinely looking at steamrollering the Zombie club and they started playing the mind games about how they were going to sign their manager and they bottled it?

Or when Stuart Milne voted against changing the voting rights as he thought that Aberdeen were going to become a force in Scottish football? 

Small time. As f**k. 

5 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

On small time behaviour, mind when Aberdeen were genuinely looking at steamrollering the Zombie club and they started playing the mind games about how they were going to sign their manager and they bottled it?

Or when Stuart Milne voted against changing the voting rights as he thought that Aberdeen were going to become a force in Scottish football? 

Small time. As f**k. 

Remember when Falkirk’s stadium saved Aberdeen from relegation?

I'm not sure if I've misinterpreted this, but Aberdeen finished above Rangers in the season that McInnes turned them down.