What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

29 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

If the reports are to be true, Celtic will earn more from participating in big Ange’s homecoming party that we would from winning the league 

Aye, in terms of broadcasting income, Bisgrove said our participation will earn us as much as a full SPFL season does. Still doesn’t make it a good decision.

19 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

The most tinpot thing about the whole Australia game thing is the fans of the Old Firm pretending they are shocked their teams work in cohesion

I don't think it really comes as a surprise, it's just disappointing.

2 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Describing yourselves as “one of the world’s biggest and most famous footballing institutions”.

Celtic Football Club talking about Celtic Football Club. 😂

I'm sure with both of the bigots being woke clubs with up to to date policies they'll share a plane to Australia. 

If the reports are to be true, Celtic will earn more from participating in big Ange’s homecoming party that we would from winning the league 

Aye, in terms of broadcasting income, Bisgrove said our participation will earn us as much as a full SPFL season does. Still doesn’t make it a good decision.

This has a hefty whiff of bollocks about it. The SPFL champions will earn something in the region of £4-5m per season and the runners up will get £3-3.5m. I am not sure anyone is going to be paying £7-8m to Rangers and Celtic to go and play in Australia.

This has a hefty whiff of bollocks about it. The SPFL champions will earn something in the region of £4-5m per season and the runners up will get £3-3.5m. I am not sure anyone is going to be paying £7-8m to Rangers and Celtic to go and play in Australia.

It’s a literally incredible story

8 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Bisgrove specified broadcasting income, so I doubt he meant it would exceed any prize money on top of broadcasting income.