What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

13 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Describing yourselves as “one of the world’s biggest and most famous footballing institutions”.

Good news for St Mirren though. Next time we get easy cash for hiring out our stadium to them, the shop that day will need to be the size of the supermegabigfuckoff stores of Manchester United, Real Madrid and the Dallas Cowboys. We could rake in enough to pay off whatever the hell is left on Curtis Main’s remaining contract.

Let’s just hope if it does happen, this time, our BoD make a wee advance announcement that it’s happening.

On 04/03/2022 at 08:55, craigkillie said:

Broadcasting income will be the bulk of that SPFL prize money though, beyond that you've only really got a few sponsorship deals.

I’m not sure then. I’m only going off Bisgrove’s words where he claimed it would be worth as much as a full SPFL season.

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m not sure then. I’m only going off Bisgrove’s words where he claimed it would be worth as much as a full SPFL season.

Yes, but this is a man who is trying to convince an angry fanbase that this is a good idea, so he's going to twist it any way he can.

19 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Rangers fans continually getting match threads taken down on P&B is pretty tin pot.

I suspect it's because they're thin skinned sensitive wee flowers who complain at the slightest offence. Like another set of supporters. 

Can any mods confirm?

I suspect it's because they're thin skinned sensitive wee flowers who complain at the slightest offence. Like another set of supporters. 
Can any mods confirm?
But apparently they "don't care" that no one likes them

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

What have I missed?

Our match thread for today has been removed. I’m presuming that some Rangers poster took offence to the photo of Simmie’s tackle. (Insert your own joke here.)

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Have Rangers said anything about this yet? Celtic promoting it as a homecoming thing for their manager is fine, I wonder what the other lot will try and spin it as.

It’s being promoted as that by the tournament organisers.