What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Have Rangers said anything about this yet? Celtic promoting it as a homecoming thing for their manager is fine, I wonder what the other lot will try and spin it as.

Financial benefits. 

37 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Not very often I'd choose sides with the bigot twins but seeing Rangers ruin big Ange's homecoming would be some laugh.

Hopefully they're 2-1 up after 90 minutes then purposely concede a penalty for the "homecoming hero" to come on and take, just like every testimonial ever.

Can't decide if the keeper half arsing a save attempt and letting him score would be funnier for the Rangers seethe, or if the keeper saving it and celebrating would be funnier for the Celtic save. Maybe both, somehow.

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Have Rangers said anything about this yet? Celtic promoting it as a homecoming thing for their manager is fine, I wonder what the other lot will try and spin it as.

Spoiling the homecoming of the Celtic manager

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Rangers climbing into bed with Celtic to have an Old Firm game in Australia. 

An independent deal that ensures no club can receive a higher fee for a tournament that is being billed as Ange’s homecoming 

I believe that 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I wonder what the Aussies will think once they hear the songbooks being opened.

These two could play each other on the moon and there would still be trouble.

Another great advert for Scottish football……

I’ve been to make Celtic v Rangers games over the years, both home and away and I genuinely cannot think of any trouble at them.

Usually at Ibrox is straight onto the bus and home without any issues, when at home it’s a walk to Dalmarnock station, and again never seen any bother 

Don’t get me wrong plenty of police, but trouble? Nah 

12 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I’ve been to make Celtic v Rangers games over the years, both home and away and I genuinely cannot think of any trouble at them.

Usually at Ibrox is straight onto the bus and home without any issues, when at home it’s a walk to Dalmarnock station, and again never seen any bother 

Don’t get me wrong plenty of police, but trouble? Nah 

Aye, the police presence nowadays makes it nigh on impossible for there to be any bother in or around the stadium. City centre can be a different story afterwards, right enough.