What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

On 23/03/2022 at 14:47, johnnydun said:

I know he has said he is very impartial and doesn't follow one team. However recently he has become very Rangersy, to dry boke levels.

Switched off as soon as he used the phrase "small minority".

Clueless c**t

On 23/03/2022 at 15:38, Boghead ranter said:

By the time VAR hits the seaside leagues, we won't be in the seaside leagues.

Not in a good way, either.

Costal erosion is real.

On 26/03/2022 at 15:38, IrishBhoy said:

He also joins in with the songs of whatever teams support he is in amongst, which marks him out as OFTW. Fair enough that he seems to have a genuine interest in Scottish football, and he does get around most grounds up and down the leagues, but if you are attending a game as a neutral you can’t start singing along like a life long season ticket holder. One week he’s in the home end of a Rangers European game singing ‘bouncy, bouncy, bouncy’, and the next time you see him he’s at St Mirren singing ‘Oh when the Saints…’ 

His videos get recommended to me on YouTube and I tend to bypass any of the Old Firm games now, unless they get beat (His video when Malmo beat Rangers at Ibrox last season has some excellent seethe). I prefer the videos where he goes to Kelty Hearts or a Lowland league game and hangs about with a bunch of 8 year olds. 

On 23/03/2022 at 14:42, Kapowzer said:

I'm loathe to post this because it's a blatant attempt by the creator for clickbait. I have up until now found Sam's genuine interest and desire to see the whole of our game as engaging. Now it is all about pandering to his biggest audience by suggesting we should all show them a bit more respect and cease the "hatred" of them.

His four things are:

1 - TV coverage

2 - Pyramid system

3 - Hatred of the Old Firm (Celtic & Rangers)

4 - Pitches

This guy seems very irritating. Will not be watching another of his videos. 

Edinburgh and Dundee* derbies next weekend, with things at stake for every club.

Nah, let's chuck St Mirren, who won't be getting near the top six, and Rangers, who will be about ten points behind in the 'title race' come kick-off, on good ole Sky Sports.

Frankly, football in this country should just be shut down for good.

Tanner.gif

*two Dundee derbies ain't been on the box this season

On 03/04/2022 at 21:03, Clown Job said:

It’s pretty wild how desperate they are to cling onto that “old firm” tag 

Seems to really annoy the likes of Tom English also when it’s not being used strangely enough. 

"The likes of Tom English"

That sounds like vile anti Irish racism to me, reported to call it oot.