What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

They are poor this season, yes.  Aberdeen are probably on the same level as Dundee though these days.  Both bottom six clubs who very rarely win much.  I would much rather support Dundee though, at least they are realistic about the level they are at.  

So much to nibble at here…very tempting 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Not technically SPFL… but still

I’m amazed nobody at Sheffield has told them to get a grip. 

The huddling thing is quite tinpot tbf, the rest of the Sheffield team should be telt. 

I'll post this here before anyone else happens upon it:

I'm sorry, but I'm absolutely howling at this article. I know I've generally been really extremely negative towards McGhee, but surely he's at it with these latest comments?! 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3212075/dundee-mark-mcghee-bizarre-plan-heating-st-johnstone/

Mark McGhee:

"The first thing I have done is to go on a diet so I am hungry all the time.

“I then ask myself why am I hungry and I am hungry because there is a big game on Saturday. "

He freely admits that Charlie Adam is roasting him about this.

51 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'll post this here before anyone else happens upon it:

I'm sorry, but I'm absolutely howling at this article. I know I've generally been really extremely negative towards McGhee, but surely he's at it with these latest comments?! 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3212075/dundee-mark-mcghee-bizarre-plan-heating-st-johnstone/

Mark McGhee:

"The first thing I have done is to go on a diet so I am hungry all the time.

“I then ask myself why am I hungry and I am hungry because there is a big game on Saturday. "

He freely admits that Charlie Adam is roasting him about this.

image.thumb.gif.95923355afb9f99d6cf748b8be78c706.gif

YouTubers from down south getting tickets for big matches over normal fans is pretty tinpot.

We've seen it recently with vloggers attending Ibrox v Dortmund and Braga, the semi final at the weekend and now rumours one has been given a ticket for our away match at Celtic Park.

All games where there will be no shortage of Rangers fans looking for tickets. Whoever is feeding them these tickets deserves a boot in the baws and blacklisted.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

YouTubers from down south getting tickets for big matches over normal fans is pretty tinpot.

We've seen it recently with vloggers attending Ibrox v Dortmund and Braga, the semi final at the weekend and now rumours one has been given a ticket for our away match at Celtic Park.

All games where there will be no shortage of Rangers fans looking for tickets. Whoever is feeding them these tickets deserves a boot in the baws and blacklisted.

I saw one of those videos where the tickets came from the referee’s complementary allocation. 

Presumably that’s the source of all their tickets (not necessarily the referee, but comps they’ve managed to blag). 

6 minutes ago, The Master said:

I saw one of those videos where the tickets came from the referee’s complementary allocation. 

Presumably that’s the source of all their tickets (not necessarily the referee, but comps they’ve managed to blag). 

Possibly, although I'm sure one at the Dortmund game mentioned they were sorted out by a fan and gave them a shout out so maybe it's a bit of both.

41 minutes ago, AJF said:

One of the bonuses from this happening is that there will be less people singing the Rangers party songs.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

One of the bonuses from this happening is that there will be less people singing the Rangers party songs.

Don't you know we have a song sheet under every seat at Ibrox with approved-sectarian songs?