What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

7 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Just out of curiosity. Why is it done that way? Why don’t east fife have their own ticketing system? Do they get charged by dundee for this?

I'd imagine that most punters are either book holders or pay at the gate, so with the exception of cup games they don't need ticket machines. When it comes to cup games, they get Raith to print them off? 

20 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

And their second unveiling photo?

IMG_20180720_182919.jpg

I'm starting to think the away shirt either has a big hole where the sponsor should be or that it says something embarrassing like 'Elgin is a poo'.

Can you imagine being on a night out with these four arrogant looking wankers? Jesus 

Another fudpiece Scot-daan-saaf sticking the boot in.

image.png.26b15a3ebe2581c13caff593314a142a.png

Like RandomGuy says Jim, not every SPFL Premiership club has 5 multi-millionaires spunking several thousands a week on wages.

Random guy ignored the fact the 5 multi-millionaires only own half the club

The other half belongs to a multibillionaire

23 minutes ago, red23 said:

Can you imagine being on a night out with these four arrogant looking wankers? Jesus 

Everybody sitting with empty pint glasses looking at each other hoping someone will get the next round in.

11 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Strictly speaking SPL - but hey, we  Jambos don’t worry about technicalities. Anyway, how about your own directors negotiating to make a few quid by selling you out to your rivals ?

F4F01A39-AFA2-497D-A769-46660CB23A8B.jpeg

Image result for scousers

14 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Strictly speaking SPL - but hey, we  Jambos don’t worry about technicalities. Anyway, how about your own directors negotiating to make a few quid by selling you out to your rivals ?

F4F01A39-AFA2-497D-A769-46660CB23A8B.jpeg

The SPL hasn't existed for 5 years, strictly speaking.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Is the Hearts badge there for any particular reason? Is it just a general dig at the club or did something change about the badge?

The badge is fine. It’s just a “my team’s great, your team’s shiite, na-na na-naaaa-na” type post

On 21/07/2018 at 02:11, ah-dee said:

one things dor sure though. i will be lookinh out for salfords results this season. will be interesting to see how tgeir project gets on

I get the feeling it's going to be hard to avoid them!