What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

5 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

Make of it what you will, just don't look for too long. It's grim.

...why does she only have one leg?
And given the rolled-up-socks stuffed into those shorts I think he may mean both definitions of the word "bear"

2 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

It gets worse...

At this point I'm concerned for the man's mental health. Then again - this is normal for that mob.

Poe's law might kick in and correct me, but this looks more like a Celtic fan having a giggle. Getting an AI to spit out those pictures likely requires adding terms like 'homoerotic' or similar to the prompt, and I'm not sure any real Rangers fan is going to be doing that. Not on their public twitter feed anyways.

33 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Protestants up to no good as usual 

IMG_1899.jpeg

What's the problem with Lazio and celtic fans?

The stadium banners will see UEFA sanction Lazio.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

What's the problem with Lazio and celtic fans?

The stadium banners will see UEFA sanction Lazio.

Lazio ultras have always been a bit right wing and Mussolini fan boys so weren't happy when the GB did a  Mussolini display of him being hung upside down a few years ago. I'm guessing this is retaliation just glad it didn't overspill outwith the stadium as you hear horror stories about Italian ultras going way too far.

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Lazio ultras have always been a bit right wing and Mussolini fan boys so weren't happy when the GB did a  Mussolini display of him being hung upside down a few years ago. I'm guessing this is retaliation just glad it didn't overspill outwith the stadium as you hear horror stories about Italian ultras going way too far.

Very happy that there were no issues for Celtic fans travelling out there. 

Some Lazio players have been known for extreme right wing views. Imagine signing a twat like this.

IMG_5418.thumb.jpeg.d79668451e1b510c98cd63a398f21612.jpeg

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

Very happy that there were no issues for Celtic fans travelling out there. 

Some Lazio players have been known for extreme right wing views. Imagine signing a twat like this.

IMG_5418.thumb.jpeg.d79668451e1b510c98cd63a398f21612.jpeg

Yup outstanding player but utter c**t of a human being. I think he was quoted though that he didn't let his political beliefs known whilst he was at Celtic because he knew it wouldn't go down well. Some of his stories as manager portray him as being a rather unstable person.