What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Pardon? Who? What?

I'll let others describe it... but tears and snotters for me, and he only played for us 8 times!  (He also played against us for Queen of the South in a Scottish Cup Semi-final, can't remember the score 🫣).

22 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

I'll let others describe it... but tears and snotters for me, and he only played for us 8 times!  (He also played against us for Queen of the South in a Scottish Cup Semi-final, can't remember the score 🫣).

Did he? 

5 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

Did he what?  Play for us, or play against us in the SC SF.  Unfortunately I think the answer to both is yes! 😀 

Queen of the south? I don’t think he was involved in that. Unless I’ve suppressed more of that memory than I realised. 

In what was a truly shite season for Hearts (lost a goal in the first and last minutes of the season and what was in between wasn't much better), a real low in a period of generally doing fine, that Aberdeen v QotS semi final was a real highlight of the season.

The lesson here is, no matter how bad a day you're having at the fitba, always remember it's cheering someone else up.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, aDONisSheep said:

Jamie McQuilken... Close the thread!

59 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

30 minutes ago, aDONisSheep said:

Did he what?  Play for us, or play against us in the SC SF.  Unfortunately I think the answer to both is yes! 😀 

These are tinpot posts to be honest.

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Queen of the south? I don’t think he was involved in that. Unless I’ve suppressed more of that memory than I realised. 

I've suppressed it too.

He was part of a defence that shipped three goals that day.  Shameful.