What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

7 minutes ago, SaintSamuel said:

The sheer jealousy from Dundee fans here attempting to belittle St Johnstone’s achievement is very funny. 

We would be doing the same with you lot if there was anything to belittle. 

3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Lehs. 

I'd imagine the majority of your support are under 55 tbh, and you'd have to be around that age to stand a chance of remembering your last major trophy win.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I'd imagine the majority of your support are under 55 tbh, and you'd have to be around that age to stand a chance of remembering your last major trophy win.

So, as I said, lehs. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I missed an "m", tbh.

That wee letter makes the world of difference though. 

(I'm 59 and remember the 73 league cup win so you're out with that as well).  

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

Im 59 

That makes gloating on a football forum even more embarrassing for you.

9 minutes ago, Sheas_cake said:

In fairness, given their absolutely risible attendance figures, I'm not even sure St Johnstone fans give a f**k. 

This makes no sense.

Do you think there's many St Johnstone fans who aren't going as much as they can? Or do you somehow think the fans who do go don't care just because there's not a lot of us?

7 minutes ago, camer0n_mcd said:

I'd give my right arm for a league cup win, never mind to win both of the cups in the same season. I don't for a second think it's true to say "no one gives a f**k".

It's Dundee fans, they cling to testimonials and friendlies as footballing 'highlights' , better just to leave the inbreds to it.

13 minutes ago, camer0n_mcd said:

I'd give my right arm for a league cup win, never mind to win both of the cups in the same season. I don't for a second think it's true to say "no one gives a f**k".

Sadly it means nothing when a club 25 miles away won a league 60 years ago.

34 minutes ago, camer0n_mcd said:

I’ve been belittling the league cup since 1991 so if Hearts happen to win it this season I’ll be forced to make a point of not celebrating.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sadly it means nothing when a club 25 miles away won a league 60 years ago.

The league, not a league.

Just like a double, not the double. 

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’ve been belittling the league cup since 1991 so if Hearts happen to win it this season I’ll be forced to make a point of not celebrating.

That's ok- if Hearts beat either of the cheeks I'll raise a small glass of Vimto for you

17 hours ago, SaintSamuel said:

IMG_0950.jpeg

I'm not one to gatekeep politics but are any of these cretins even old enough to vote?

Would suspect this is more about being edgy than any coherent political opinion.

Edited by lanky_ffc

9 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

I'm not one to gatekeep politics but are any of these cretins even old enough to vote?

Would suspect this is more about being edgy than any coherent political opinion.

Mibbe it's actually a reference to offshore supply boats, and a well-intentioned protest over the continued reliance on fossil fuels, and Abrdeen's dependence on an industry which is killing the planet.

Bloody ecomentalists.

On 13/08/2024 at 14:22, AJF said:

Nah, got to disagree. I cringe at Jack’s accent as it still weighs more towards posh Aberdonian, in my opinion. Having been living in Glasgow for the last 7 years he is bound to have picked up some of the local dialect, but if you compare his accent with Halliday’s in that interview, it’s night and day 😂

23 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Of course you disagree, but I don't. Posh Aberdonians don't put "man" on the end of sentences or say "by the way" out of context, at any time. But disagree away, you're quite entitled to.

Ryan Jack is from Woodside, probably one of the least posh places in Aberdeen.